BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring, TX
Honestly I should give this 2 stars. Definotely was not impressed. I honestly feel this product is way over hyped. Was really disappointed after trying it for a week. It didn't cover my dark circles, I thought maybe it would work to conceal pimples a bit? Terrible at that too. Like it covers, but e.l.f. makes better stuff than this 😒
kelly l.
Review for: Light more...
I love love love this concealer. A little bit of this goes a long way. It is a very brightening concealer and it wears very well on the skin. I do have a little bit of creasing underneath my eyes in my fine lines, but again, if you use less, this problem will not happen. I think the color light is perfect for someone with a similar skin tone as me. And I think the applicator really works well and this is an all in one tool.
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Fair more...
The coverage of this concealer is pretty good, but it doesn't make my undereye area look any better. As a matter of fact it tends to make it look very crepey. I prefer using tarte shape tape b/c the coverage is AMAZING, it's thick, doesn't accentuate my fine lines much, and a little goes a long way. I find myself having to use a large amount of the age rewind in comparison to the little bit going a long way with shape tape.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
This is extremely high coverage and also helps battle wrinkles and signs of aging. Win, win. But it is a tad bit on the thick side so you definitely have to blend it out well. A little goes a long way. I dont wear concealer and if i did id wear a super light one because my under eye area looks like the rest of my skin. So thats the only reason why i wouldnt wear this. But if i had bad undereyes i would be wearing this bad boy.
Abbi S.
West Lawn, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I used to think I loved this product, but I think I just told myself that...It's not a bad product. But, it's not that great either. First of all, I HATE the sponge tip applicator. It just SCREAMS bacteria build up and I feel like it wastes product. Second, the best way to blend this is with fingers if you want some form of coverage and it's not even that much coverage. I honestly just prefer the Maybelline fit me concealer.
Zoey C.
While I am completely obsessed with my Tarte Shape Tape, I also love this concealer as well! It's my favorite for days I don't feel like going HAM on my makeup. It covers nicely and feels great, I do have to set it a little or it slightly creases. It's a great, affordable concealer! Along with the Fit Me concealers!
Katrina L.
Columbus, OH
I have tried both light and fair shade. I use fair to cover dark circles and light to cover blemishes and redness. The Light shade is my favorite concealer ever, it never creases, very easy to blend and is a perfect match with my skin tone. for some reason the fair shade is a little harder to blend and create easier, I still use it under foundation to cover dark circles and it works magic.
Marianne B.
Review for: Brightener more...
If you are looking for a quality, medium coverage product that is affordable, look no further.  You've found it!  This is a great product that is not drying under the eyes and give a great medium coverage.  I like to use this with a cc cream because it's not too full coverage and plays well with cc creams.
Emma B.
London
I bought this drugstore concealer on a whim after reading some positive reviews online. I was also intrigued by the sponge application tip. This concealer is conveniently packaged, and provides medium under eye coverage. I'm giving this four out of five stars because the formula can dry out the skin under my eyes a bit sometimes. Otherwise it's great. This product seems to be loved by both my friends in NYC and London.
heydys G.
he visto muchas youtubers usarlo y dan muy buena reseña sobre este producto. Tengo ojeras muy marcadas es por genética, y quisiera un correcto que en realidad tapase, y que corrija algunas imperfecciones en mi rostro, he usado algunos correctores de otras marcas pero no me han servido. Quisiera probarlo.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?