BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Victoria V.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this stuff!! Seriously one of my favorite drug store concealers. It does not bunch and settle into fine lines. It wears really well and stands up to my constantly watery eyes. I've gotten a coworker hooked on this as well. Only con is the little sponge applicator top. It removes easily though so it isn't a deterrent for me.
Marina K.
Utah
Review for: Ivory more...
For the price point, I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy this product. I love the applicator, the formula is lightweight, and the color is great as well. When i don’t want to use foundation, I’ll just apply a little bit of this on my problem areas and call it a day. The only downside I have with this product is it doesn’t cover my dark circles as much as I would like. I bet if I used an orange corrector underneath it would do the trick, but It would be nice if the concealer could do it on its own. Other then that, great product!
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
This is the best concealer I've ever tried! It layers so nicely on top of every foundation and I also have no problem using it on it's own for "no makeup" days. It never creases or slides around and is great whether my skin is oily or dry ! It feels lightweight on the skin and holds up very well throughout the day Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer (I always take the sponge applicator off the tube so I can apply it with a brush off my own)
Kathleen D.
Danbury, CT
PERFECT PRICE AND COVERAGE FOR YOUR UNDERSLEPT EYE BAGS AND STRESS ZITS. Doesn't cover the slightly purpleish discoloration of my eyebags completely, but for the price, I really can't go wrong with this one. PLUS THE APPLICATOR. Oh man, it's so easy to apply and so much fun to. Although it's not that easy to get additional product out of and its sponge applicator is a bit concernable in the hygenics department, it's a fun product to use and I love it very much.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I love the coverage its so lightweight but it covers my dark circles no problem. I like the applicator but i use a sponge to blend it out. Its buildable up to a medium full coverage and it doesnt cake up when you blend more on top of it. I love to mix this and the fit me concealer. Ive recently been using this with the brightener underneath the shade fair and it brightens the undereye and the brightener earases dark circles completley and gives a total full coverage look! I just got the shade Ivory since theyve come out with more shades and its so much brighter and lighter then the previous fair shade i always go like 3 or 4 shades lighter with my concealer to give a really highlighted look and I love it!
Holly S.
I heard some new people Rave about this product but I feel like I can never use drugstore products on my face because I always end up breaking out afterwards. I really wished I could of use this product because it's very affordable. Doesn't mean it won't work for anyone else just be aware of the products inside of the concealer.
haley c.
Huntington, WV
The instant age rewind eraser concealer is honestly my favorite drug store concealer. I have tried many drug store concealers but this one has always given me the best results. It is great for dark under eye circles and any redness or blemishes. The sponge on the top makes for great application and could be used to blend the product as well. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is not wanting to spend a lot of money on a high end concealer.
Bianca A.
Pharr, TX
Best concealer ever! I love this concealer it covers my dark circles completely. I'm a college student so I always have dark circles and bags since I'm always tired and sometimes I even just use this concealer and no other makeup and my face looks fresh and awake. A little goes a long way with this product. Definitely recommend.
Hazel H.
Ballwin
Review for: Light more...
This product is one you do not want to pass up. I have been using this concealer for about 3 years now, and I am absolutely obsessed with it.

The sponge on the end makes application of this product so easy.

The best feature of this product is the price, it is not super expensive, and it works as well as the high end expensive products.

I 100% support this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a great concealer!
Christie A.
Boston, MA
To be honest, this is not one of my favorite concealers. I can't quite understand why youtubers are raving about it. It's pretty sheer in coverage, and I'd prefer something much more full coverage. It takes several layers to cover my dark circles, and I don't even have that much to begin with. Not one of my favorites for sure.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?