BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Christie A.
Boston, MA
To be honest, this is not one of my favorite concealers. I can't quite understand why youtubers are raving about it. It's pretty sheer in coverage, and I'd prefer something much more full coverage. It takes several layers to cover my dark circles, and I don't even have that much to begin with. Not one of my favorites for sure.
Marijke I.
Bishop
Review for: Ivory more...
Firstly, I think that this concealer is quite lovely and looks nice texture and coverage wise, especially for the price point... However, there is not a shade light enough for me and I really hate the applicator on the packaging. I think the applicator is messy and wastes a lot of product, which is never the goal.
Madi W.
This is my absolute favorite affordable concealer. The formula covers my severe dark undereye circles and also any blemishes I have on my face. It feels super light and lasts all day for me. Tried it because my best friend (who has a total different skin type/tone than me) recommended it so I'd say it works well for a variety of people. I also got one 2/3 shades darker to use for contouring because of how easy the application is and how well it blends out.
lindsey s.
Review for: Brightener more...
This product is a dupe for Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat . I love the color and coverage, but not the packaging. At some point the sponge usually comes off anyway so I just rip it off and dispense the product onto the back of my hand so I can dot it under my eyes, on my forehead, and below my contour and then blend. Surprisingly high priced for a drugstore product but this is one of my favourite highlighting concealers.
Devon O.
Bryan, TX
This. Stuff. Is. Amazing. I prefer it to Tarte Shape Tape! I mostly use under my eyes and in T zone to brighten. It has medium-full coverage for me, is not too thick (like shape tape), DOES NOT CREASE, and blends really well. I'm a little iffy on the applicator, slightly grosses me out...but supposedly there's antibacterial stuff in the fibers to prevent bacteria. Regardless, this conceals my under eye circles fantastically, especially for drugstore cost!
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is one of my favorite drugstore brand concealers. It gives hydration and doesn't cake or settle in my lines. I love the range of colors. It blends well and stays on all day. I wish the formula was a bit thicker but it does cover any blemishes and dark circles. Very affordable and I don't mind the sponge for application.
Mackenzie W.
White Lake, MI
Great coverage concealer! I've been using this for a long time now, about 3-4 years and it does not let me down. GREAT for under eyes AND blemishes. My under eyes are a little dry so the concealer does look bad when I apply it, but I learned a trick where I apply a little bit of coconut oil under my eyes, let that sink in for a little bit, then apply the concealer and blend it out with a beauty blender then it looks flawless! Definitely give it a try!!
Jouliana B.
By far my favorite inexpensive concealer on the market! Never expected to love it this much. I use this product religiously. I used to have a bad experience with other concealer that broke my out, but I've been using this one for nearly a year and I'm highly impressed with the outcome. It doesn't look cakey on my skin and it wears perfectly. Also very long lasting! Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Rachael G.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer has been hailed as a duper for tarte's shape tape, and while I like it I don't think that it is 100% a dupe for it. I think it is not as heavy as shape tape and I think that it feels lighter on my under eyes. I do find that it does a great job covering up dark circles and blends well. I think that the price point is great for the product, but I don't reach for it often. I am not a hug fan of the applicator but I am hoping that with more uses I will like it more.
Cassandra S.
Platteville, WI
This is my holy grail concealer.  If I could only have one concealer in my collection, this would be it!  I love the application and how this concealer blends out with my real techniques miracle complexion sponge.  I do wish the shade range was a bit bigger, but regardless, the formula is amazing and doesn't crease under my eyes when set with powder.  I would recommend this concealer to anyone with dry, normal, or oily skin.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?