BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kess S.
Davie, FL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I use this every time I apply makeup, it's a quick and easy concealer that gives me light coverage just the way i like it. It's easy to apply and I just blend with a damp breath blender. And set with powder and I'm good to go! This stuff lasted me 3 months and it was awesome One thing i know is that I will always continuously use this!!! I totally recommend this. If you have really dark under eyes I would say that this works but you do have to neutralize the darkness with red pigment to get good coverage. If you do it you will surly cover dark circles easy.
💀 K.
Atlanta
Review for: Ivory more...
I just recently ran out of my high end concealer and I wanted to try out a new drug store concealer and I’m so glad I picked this one up! It lasts long and doesn’t crease under the eyes. It is pale enough for my skin tone to use under the eyes which is rare for me! I will most definitely be purchasing this on the regular because of the price and how well it performs. Only negative is the applicator bc that’s not sanitary and it probably eats up some of the product.
Araceli M.
College Park, MD
I love this concealer. Anyone can relate that college students stay awake long nights doing homework. Well....that's my case. This concealer works wonders on my dark circles, it is easy to apply and it has a sponge/buffer to apply. What I love most about this product is that you can apply it, just to cover those circles, you don't have to do like a full face of makeup. It will also stay for long periods of time without moving, and I have an oily face so concealers usually tend to crease, but not this one. This is definitely my to-go product.
Brie G.
I got this because I was hearing so many good things on YouTube and Influenster... it's okay. But it doesn't do what I was hoping it would. It is better than some other concealers I have tried but I wouldn't say that I LOVE it. I do like how it is packaged though... by twisting it and having the plastic piece push the makeup, I know I am using it and not wasting any at the end.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Probably the most natural looking concealer i ever had. the fact that it has spongy thing helps the products to look beautiful not cake. Price could be lesser because it really is amazing but its worth it. It says age rewind and when i was buying this the worker said "you are too young for that" it covers my dark circles perfectly and brightens my eye area. I tried using it as a eye shadow base too - i was curious- and it worked good. To sum up, loved it and its almost finished now, will definitely buy it again.
Cassidy M.
Revere, MA
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love maybellines fit me line!! It’s the best high quality and cheap makeup! The concealer is like 6 dollars and it’s the best 6 bucks you’ll ever buy! It’s got some pink undertones to this color! But it really brightens the skin! It’s super easy to blend out! It’s got great coverage for the price! I get mine at ulta! Gotta rack up them points! Also ulta always has maybelline fully stocked so I can always find my products without having to go to 4 different stores to find what I’m loooking for!
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this concealer! I was first exposed to it when I was getting ready with my cousin. I had a $30 Nars concealer and she was using this Maybelline concealer. She swore by it, and told me to give it a try. I put it under my eyes and used the little spongy thing at the top, and I was shocked. This concealer provides better coverage than the Nars concealer, and you can get it from any drugstore for $8-$9. I bought it myself and have been using it ever since.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
This has been one of my favorite products of maybelline, I love everything about this concealer, you can work on any type of skin perfectly, and what I like is that it lasts a lot, its density is not perfect since in the area The eyes do not crack or see anything superficial, the coverage he achieves is a wonder, and the lighting is perfect. The form that is used to apply it does not lose or wasted product, is placed what is really going to need and I like it to be so since the product can last a lot. I really love it
Rayyan O.
This product is great! It really works. I even used it on my friend's mom while doing her makeup and it really helped to brighten her under eye and her makeup in the end looked great. After using it on her, I picked it up myself at target. Very affordable too. Would recommend u have this handy. Only thing I don't like about it is the applicator, the sponge doesn't seem hygienic and will become very gross after a while. That's the only reason I dropped it to 4 stars.
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
I got this concealer for my dark circles because it came highly recommended by several makeup addict friends of mine, needless to say I was highly disappointed. I didn't like the consistency of it or how it applied, it kinda burned my skin and eyes so I didn't like the feeling of it, and it oxidized on me REALLY badly really quickly. I definitely won't be using this or buying it again.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?