BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Kailey N.
Byhalia, MS
THIS IS MY FAV. I cannot rave enough about this product. Its great for full face looks. It doesn't get cakey. I use it for under my eyes to brighten up my under the eye circles. Sometimes, when i don't want to do makeup, this is the only product i use. It gives me to confidence to leave my house without having to worry about my dark undereyes.
Yainet D.
hialeah, FL
I LOVE this concealer. It's full coverage. It super easy to apply. You can use it as a highlighter as well. It does t crease and it lasts all day. I do my makeup at about 7am daily work 8 hours then go to the gym for about 2 (including the sauna) and it still stays on. I just Love it
Valerie G.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Medium more...
One of the best drugstore concealors out there! Best for undereye and highlight contour areas! I use it underneath my eyes, bridge of my nose and middle of my forehead. Very easily blendable and a really light weight finish with a good amount of converage. I wouldn't use this soley for covering up blemishes, but it makes the under eyes look bright and flawless! Doesn't dry out either! Only con's is that I seem to go through the product very quickly with the applicator.
Blanca M.
I love this this product so much! It is very cheap and a dupe for the tarte one! I love them both but I rather spend 8 dollars then more with the same product. It is easy ti blend it use a beauty blender and works very good! i set it with my setting powder and at the end of the day it is still there looking nice and set without any creases .
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I can't say enough about this concealer! Honestly, it performs better than most high end concelas Ive tried. I own two shades, fair and neutralizer. The neutralizer has a yellow undertone and really helps to hide dark circles while making me look more "awake." It blends great, stays put all day and doesn't crease the way other conclears do. I highly recommend this conclear to anyone... Whether you're a beginner, on a budget or just looking to try something new (and amazing).
Barbara S.
Mooresville, MO
If I were to compare it to a higher brand I would compare it to tarte shape tape concealer. It is amazing blends wonderfully and easily and definitely is full coverage. Doesnt crease. I will continue to buy this from now on. I love the soft applicator as well.

After using this product for so long it is still my go to concealer!!! Love it
Felicia M.
After several tries of the vast array of concealers past years, FINALLY found this product while out browsing/shopping. It has to be new. Instead of a typical under eye remedy cover ...perhaps I was looking not in the right direction, so-to- speak, but, instead thought a much I needed correctiveness. So, I purchased this product. Rushed home, placed in on my under eyes and wham! Away went the dark holloweness and my tired eyes literally popped with youthfulness!
Michelle H.
Review for: Fair more...
This is an amazing high coverage concealer!!! I usually reach towards maybelline makeup items because every thing I've tried I've always loved. I've been using this for two years and it has never done me wrong. I've never used any other concealers but I've heard this is almost comparable to shape tape by tarte. The only thing about it is that the sponge on it sometimes clogs up and gets messy. I end up taking it off and just putting it on a beauty blender. Definitely would recommend if you're trying to look for a concealer with great coverage!!!!
katy s.
Review for: Brightener more...
Brightener has been my go to concealer for under eyes and overall brightening for what seems like forever! I have tried to use the expensive brands, Sephora brand, and other drugstore brands but nothing compares in my opinion! I haven't tried other colors as I like how this one is very pink-toned and great for neutralizing dark circles. I don't have severe dark circles or pigmentation, but I do have enough that requires coverage. Highly, highly, highly recommend!
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this concealer! I was first exposed to it when I was getting ready with my cousin. I had a $30 Nars concealer and she was using this Maybelline concealer. She swore by it, and told me to give it a try. I put it under my eyes and used the little spongy thing at the top, and I was shocked. This concealer provides better coverage than the Nars concealer, and you can get it from any drugstore for $8-$9. I bought it myself and have been using it ever since.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?