BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Alannah M.
I love this concealer! I have used it for a year now... and have gone through 4 tubes. This concealer is in my every day make up routine. I find myself always reaching for it. It doesn't amazing job of covering up my under eye dark circles and brightening my t- zone. It's very inexpensive but has amazing quality. Easy to blend with your fingers brush or beauty blender. It does not crease or oxidize. I am in love with the sponge too and packaging. I recommend this to everyone!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This is by far my favorite concealer. I don't think there's an expensive high-end concealer that can even touch this. I know that other people feel the same way because it's always high rated on YouTube. It just goes on easily and it Blends out so nicely and naturally. I buy this by the handfuls. I'm not kidding I usually buy the light shade and the brightening shade three or four at a time so I always have some in my makeup bag and my bathroom. Can't say enough about it love it!
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Fair more...
I have actually changed my mind about this product the longer I have used it. I enjoy the application because the sponge is soft, smooth, and easy to get product onto the skin. However, the product itself is not the best. The more I use, I have realized that this concealer really doesn't cover well at all. It seems to rub back and forth across the skin, and hardly has any coverage. I believe that the different kind of applicator masks that the product itself isn't the best formula.
Jessica G.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This concealer is HOLY GRAIL.. It is the best one that i have. I repurchase it everytime. The only thing i wish was different was the sponge. It is easy to apply if you get the small one if you get the fat one it is pretty hard to work with. It is very build able . if I'm going to a party and i need more coverage i build with it. but if I'm just going out and just want to cover up some stuff on my face i just work with it alittle and thats all. but i love it.. HOLY GRAIL. BUY IT !
mai m.
Review for: Brightener, Fair more...
One of my favorite drugstore concealers on the market. The sponge-tip applicator is amazing, and really helps to evenly distribute product without leaving streaks. This also normally lasts me a really long time, as a little does go a long way. I feel that this has sheer-medium coverage, but can definitely be built up. It's very creamy, and so easy to blend out. A perfect concealer for beginners!  I also love using the "Brightener" shade, for more of a undereye highlight!
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
I was just introduced to this product. I've always had issues with dark circles under my eyes. Then a coworker told me about the maybelline age rewind. I love that this product isn't cakey. It's a very unique texture, but is easy to build upon. I no longer feel like I look like i have gone years without sleep. See the before and afters.
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is one of the best I’ve ever used! It is perfect to keep In your purse and have with you so you can do little touch ups if needed. It has been a great product for my preteen daughter. I didn’t not want her wearing too much at first and this covers her blemishes with keeping the rest of her face natural! Great all around concealer!
Giulia G.
Orlando, FL
Oh boy... I can't recommend this enough.
I am seriously addicted to make my skin look the most flawless but still the most natural as possible. In person. That is my goal in makeup.
I've tried too many concealers and I stopped trying when I got my right shade on this one because it is the ONLY one between high end and drugstore, that will keep me from creasing under my eyes and keep me from looking like a cakey mess after a 5 hour wear. This has a special place in my heart.
Nadia S.
This is an amazing concealer at any price point, the fact that it's a drugstore concealer just makes it that much better! It's probably a high-medium coverage to start, but can be layered on for fuller coverage. If you apply a thin layer it conceals dark circles while still looking natural, and it doesn't crease at all if you set it with a powder! Love this stuff.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
I recently purchased this concealer at my local CVS and I am very happy with it. For the price it is, it does the job of hiding your dark circles. The only problem I have had with this product is that it doesn't last all day. I would only recommend this to others if you don't normally wear makeup all day long or you don't have super dark circles under your eyes. If you do tend to have very dar circles under your eyes I would highly recommend the urban decay concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?