BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Melissa S.
Stratford
I can't say that I have any complaints about this concealer, I have bought it more than once but the second time I made a mistake and I think I ended up buying I don't know if it was the neutralizer or the brightener but the color was way off so as long as I stick to the light color because I'm fair-skinned it seems to work out very well and it's moisturizing and not drying my love the sponge tip applicator and if you can get it on sale at the drugstore, I think it's worth checking out.
mackayla k.
missoula
Review for: Fair more...
this concealer for me personally only works for spot concealing. i am the palest girl at my school and the lightest shade is my skin color exactly if not darker. if i get super tan in the summer i can use this for under my eyes but most of the time i can't if i want a brightening look. what i have found is i can use this first to conceal my dark circles and then go in with my tarte™ shape tape contour concealer on top to lighten up my under eyes, but this just makes things so much cakier and it creases so much more even with powder.
Rosalie B.
Irvine , CA
My favorite concealer ! I have repurchased this concealer so many times. It has great coverage and it brightens my under eyes. It does crease if it's not set with a powder. It's really creamy and blends out so beautifully on the skin. I would highly recommend this concealer.
Nosh S.
Irving, tx
Review for: Neutralizer more...
YouTube made me buy this concealer. My favourite YouTuber Tati reviewed and loved this so I got this.
It has a very thick consistency and a fullest coverage. All my stars are for its coverage.

I didn't like the sponge applicator as most of the people. First of all it's unhygienic and second it makes the control over the quantity of the product very difficult. I like to keep my hand lighter on concealer.
I wears for a great period of time and it doesn't oxides. Since I have under eye line so every concealer creases on me so no hate on the product.

Over all it's an amazing under eye brightening concealer with awesome coverage and great staying power. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Brooke G.
Manhattan, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product! Kind of a weird applicator but has great coverage and doesn’t leave you looking Cakey or uneven ;) I think that if your just starting out with makeup and want something affordable and that has great coverage and works like a high end I think this would definitely work!!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
This was the first concealer I ever used. Definitely an oldie but goodie. Great drug store concealer, very affordable. Wish the applicator was different since you have to click to make the product come out so it either stays wet if there's to much or dries out.
Alannah M.
I love this concealer! I have used it for a year now... and have gone through 4 tubes. This concealer is in my every day make up routine. I find myself always reaching for it. It doesn't amazing job of covering up my under eye dark circles and brightening my t- zone. It's very inexpensive but has amazing quality. Easy to blend with your fingers brush or beauty blender. It does not crease or oxidize. I am in love with the sponge too and packaging. I recommend this to everyone!
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Fair more...
I have actually changed my mind about this product the longer I have used it. I enjoy the application because the sponge is soft, smooth, and easy to get product onto the skin. However, the product itself is not the best. The more I use, I have realized that this concealer really doesn't cover well at all. It seems to rub back and forth across the skin, and hardly has any coverage. I believe that the different kind of applicator masks that the product itself isn't the best formula.
Giulia G.
Orlando, FL
Oh boy... I can't recommend this enough.
I am seriously addicted to make my skin look the most flawless but still the most natural as possible. In person. That is my goal in makeup.
I've tried too many concealers and I stopped trying when I got my right shade on this one because it is the ONLY one between high end and drugstore, that will keep me from creasing under my eyes and keep me from looking like a cakey mess after a 5 hour wear. This has a special place in my heart.
Chloe H.
Bloomington, IN
Now, the only reason that Im giving this a 4-star review concerns the fact that I wish I had this formula in a little bit lighter of a shade. Other than that little issue, this is a super good product! The formula on this product is amazing, it easily concealed any problem areas that I may have, considering redness and acne, and also hides the dark circles under my eyes. Most of the time, I tend to reach for this over my Tarte Shape Tape, and overall really love this formula.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?