BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I have been using this for my scars and such I don't have a problem under my eyes it conceals very well! I know a lot of people use it as a highlighter I bought mine in a darker shade then I should have for highlighting but this is still a great product. I don't need to much coverage on my skin unless I'm going somewhere special which isn't very often.
Briana S.
Review for: Fair more...
Revlon Colorstay was my HG concealer for years, but this has replaced it! Coverage is amazing and it blends easily. I use this in the shade Fair and it works well with my light skin tone. I want to try the Neutralizer shade, as I hear that one is great for various skin tones.

The only drawback is the applicator is huge, so this isn't a good concealer for contouring or anything super precise. The tube is bulky as well so this isn't something that easily fits in a makeup bag.
harley d.
Ashtabula, OH
Being someone who's skin dries out ridiculously fast and becomes patchy when using concealer, I was cautious when I first used this product. But, it is insanely blendable, hides all of my imperfections, and makes my under eyes pop so fantastically you wouldn't even know about my dark bags. I highly recommend this product!
Darby S.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Fair more...
I prefer this concealer over my Tarte Shapetape. I find this blends into my makeup and skin better, and for no-makeup makeup days I simply put this on, after primer, on my problem areas and blend out with a sponge and throw on some eyeliner and mascara. My only complaint with this product is their lack of color range. I’m so pale that their lightest shade is often the same color, or darker than my foundation. I wish they would expand the shade range so that it would be more accessible to those not in the center of the skin-tone color wheel.
Callie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This is as close to perfect as I am going to get for the money. The sponge applicator isn't good for blending but is good for dispensing the right amount of product onto the skin. The fair tone is perfect for my pale skin without being *too* pale. It blends out easily. I would say if you have an extra dark circle day, it will need to be paired with a color corrector, but honestly it does a good job on its own. It definitely needs more shades for more skin tones though, so I'm docking a star.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
I bought this product because KathleenLights and RachhLoves both recommended it on their channels for years and I like it. Super easy to blend. This is my go-to for a natural/ no makeup makeup day. Good shade range. I use the lightest shade and it covers my dark circles and doesn't crease too much. Only downside is that I can't use this concealer as an illuminating/highlighter for under my eyes so I do have to reach for other concealers to top off my under eyes if I need a little more light.
Devery S.
Daphne
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this concealer because it has the moisturizer in it that my skin needs. It’s not super drying yet still gets the job done. I can’t say that it’s full coverage but it is very opaque to me. I feel like you do need to build the coverage. I love the sponge tip, makes it easier to apply.
Karlavianni B.
This is my all time favorite concealer! I use the Neutralizer because I have a yellow undertone and it does a great job. It's affordable and if you set, it doesn't crease and stays in place for hours. I love this for everyday use when I don't want to do a whole lot with makeup. I have dark circles and this does a good job, especially for a drugstore brand, to cover them. On the days that I want some extra coverage, I put the Shape Tape by Tarte on top and they work very well together.
Maddie B.
Murray , KY
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is one of the very best I have ever used! I discovered this product when my mom suggested it to get rid of some under eye circles when I couldn't find a concealer or color corrector to do the trick. It does way more than cover under eye circles, though. This concealer brightens, covers acne and rosacea, and doesn't move at all. It doesn't even settle into the little lines under my eyes which is huge. I absolutely love and recommend this product to people of all age groups!
Melissa S.
Stratford
I can't say that I have any complaints about this concealer, I have bought it more than once but the second time I made a mistake and I think I ended up buying I don't know if it was the neutralizer or the brightener but the color was way off so as long as I stick to the light color because I'm fair-skinned it seems to work out very well and it's moisturizing and not drying my love the sponge tip applicator and if you can get it on sale at the drugstore, I think it's worth checking out.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?