BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Joan M.
Review for: Medium more...
I needed a concealer and I didn't know where to start. A friend recommended this to me and I am sold. This is such an easy-apply product. It's long lasting, and I pretty much pat it down with some setting powder and its good for the day. I use a medium, and i just makes my face look much brighter. I am so glad I purchased this, I might go a shade darker just so it can be as close to my foundation color and maybe just get away with just wearing concealer lol. Buy it, you won't regret it.
Kayla B.
Chicago
I love this concealer. You can find it at your local drugstore. It's great, just great. When I have dark circles and I throw this on, it's lighter under my eyes. It's a soft brush on top that is easy to use and apply with. if you are in a rush in the mornings, use this and it will take you less that a minute to get this on and look great. it's creamy and there is no cracks or flakiness after you apply it. I'd recommend this to everyone who is looking for a cheaper concealer (that actually works)
Anna H.
Lakeland, FL
This is a good quality product.  The concealer has excellent coverage and works on undereye circles, minor blemishes, and redness.  I only gave it three stars because I find the packaging hard to use.  I have to twist the dispenser several times to get any product, which feels like a waste.  If the packaging was more efficient, this would be my go-to concealer.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
Review for: Neutralizer, Fair more...
This product has become a holy grail,ride or die,bff (ya get the point lol) it's amazing! Hides blemishes,dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles it hides it all! So it does exactly what it says! I highly recommend it! As always maybelline always has amazing prices as well so you really can't go wrong! I feel maybelline has been stepping up their game big time lately and giving high end companies a run for their money.. and they still stay at their affordable prices! I have found so many products from them that I love and prefer over higher end!!
Amber Marie B.
Great concealer! This concealer gets a 5 out of 5 because it is hands down on my top 5 concealers list. It is very pigmented and blends easily. Some shades are harder to find than others, and are sold out most of the time. But that's do to the fact that it is on the cheaper side, and found in every store. Maybelline tends to make the best concealers and 3 of the concealers on my top 5 list are made by maybelline.
kita d.
San Jose
Review for: Medium more...
Amazing drugstore spot and under eye concealer. Works great and so affordable! Very easy to use, especially for a beginner. The application makes it very easy to use. I’m not sure if it’s the most sanitary, but one would assume it would be used on a clean face every time, so it’s probably fine. Sometimes I would remove the sponge tip applicator after using it a bit and would apply it with my fingertips. The reason I will not use or repurchase it is because the formula contains parabens. Highly recommend it to those on a budget or those beginning to use under eye concealer.
Katarina S.
Waretown, NJ
Review for: Neutralizer, Fair more...
Unfortunately, I disliked this product. There are not enough shades and the shades I chose closest to my skin color looked yellowish. After a couple hours, the product became greasy and looked like it sat on top of the skin. Doesn’t blend well and made me breakout. The plus is that it does have good coverage, but the greasiness of the product almost makes it melt off the face. Also, the sponge tip applicator doesn’t seem too ideal to keep the face germ free. Will not be buying this product again.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I really like this concealer. It applies very lightly but has decent coverage (about light to medium). It's perfect for days that I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup, just this under my eyes and on my forehead and I'm concealed and my complexion is smooth looking all day. Of course it needs to be set with powder as I have oily skin, but it's quite nice. I only give it 3 stars because I have used other concealers and been much more impressed, and the coverage isn't as great as it could be.
Kat S.
I'm a social worker who works in a crisis center, so you know I have dark circles. This is one of my favorite concealers I have used from the drug store. It's opaque enough to cover my circles without being cakey, and I end up using it on the occasional pimple as well. I highly recommend this concealer if you are browsing CVS and don't know which one to try.
Jessica L.
This was one the first concealers I ever bought for myself, and it was by far one of my favorites!
Although I don't use it much now due to having so many others in my collection, this I feel was so popular for awhile in the beginning of makeup and so many have forgotten about it, but trust me when I say this product is amazing! Its so easy to blend and use. Although it may not be amazing and full coverage it still does a good job at spot concealing as well as highlighting itself.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?