BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Tassy W.
Atlanta, GA
Couldn't skip over writing a review for this drugstore gem of a product.  This concealer honestly beats the 20 some high end concealer i have in my beauty drawer.  Why?  1. Pigmented2. Covers Dark Circles3. Great shade range4. Convenience5. Does not budge6. Consistency-its thin, but high coverage7. Brightens and highlights so its multitasking8. Not cakey and will not accentuate fine lines9. Super Affordable10.Sponge tip applicator allows you to blend it out without needing a brushWhat else could you possibly ask for in a concealer?
Rana s.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite drugstore concealer, gives a great coverage, it brightens under the eyes, can also be used to brighten other areas of the face or to cover any imperfections. It does not crease or cause any breakout for my combo-dry skin.
Good packaging, the only problem is the sponge applicator since it can get dirty or build up bacteria overtime which may eventually cause breakout.
Tip: gently remove the sponge applicator and clean it with soap and water, then dry it, and gently replace it back ( at least once a week, if used daily)
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Review for: Fair more...
It's almost perfect. It has medium coverage and the peachy tone helps correcting / concealing the purple tone under my eyes. Blends well, almost does not crease , it looks smooth and it's not drying. It's one of the best that I've tried ( including high end ). But there is one weird issue: I cannot wear this when I'm wearing contact lenses. Every time I wear this with my contacts, a gooey stuff sticks to my contacts and damage them (I guess concealer residue goes into my eyes) . I know it sounds weird but it's what happens. I wear this concealer when i am wearing glasses.
Angela C.
Hanahan, SC
Review for: Neutralizer, Ivory more...
This product is so wonderful it is amazing! I think I probably own at least 20 concealers and this is one I always use. It is better than some of the high end products I own and I always use it everyday! Can be found anywhere! Will I buy it again?? YES!!! Do I recommend??? YES!!! Buy it in several colors.
Courtney G.
I have repurchased this concealer so many times and will continue. The best drugstore concealer I've tried as far as coverage because it really does do what it says. I use this doing full glam and also for barely there makeup. It will crease if you have some very prominent fine lines, but I use a loose powder right away and don't have much of a problem with that.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This concealer used to be my holy grail when I first started doing my makeup. It definitely covers up your dark circles instantly. It doesn’t draw too much attention to unwanted pores, and it stays put. I noticed that with this concealer, you didn’t even have to “bake” it for it to stay in place all day, which I loved. I have extremely dark circles and this was one of the only concealers that would cover them up to the point where you couldn’t see them at all. If you are into drugstore concealers and need something to cover up those late nights or insomnia - this is it!
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Review for: Fair more...
While it is simple and uncomplicated it takes time to get the product into the flesh bulb above. Once having done that you can use it for many things including hiding under eye bags or acne scarring.

Pros: Glides on, finishes well, easy to use, simple to ascertain your color, easy to carry, doesn't take up much space, doesn't smell of chemicals, fast to use once product is in bulb
Cons: starting off product, package is harder than normal to get into. Use scissors
Kelsea H.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite drug store concealer. It’s easily a dupe for Tarte’s ShapeTape for a fraction of the cost. It lasts all day and is excellent for hiding dark circles and highlighting the face. I also like to use this on days I don’t wear any foundation because it blends out so naturally and well. Only reason I give it 4/5 stars is because it tends to crease on me after a few hours of wear, leaving me to touch up on it often during long days. It’s also not really waterproof, which is a bummer for people with watery eyes like myself.
Jennafer L.
Scottdale, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I purchased this at my local drugstore and am very pleased with it. The formula is light-weight and easy to blend out with a damp beauty sponge. I would consider it to be more light-medium coverage, perfect for brightening up the undereye area and covering dark circles. It can tend to crease though so it's best to set it with a translucent powder. I like the easy applicator and sponge though overtime it can become slightly dirty-feeling and the directions state not to wash it. Overall though, I would repurchase and recommend to others.
Griseda H.
This concealer is a good choice for those with dry skin, it gives you the feeling of hydration, so it worked for me very good. I have a light skin and i match the color light. It does not settle on the lines. It erases a little the dark circles because i don't think it's very pigmented or thick enough to do the complete erase. I use it only in the evening because i don't  like to use concealer during the day.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?