BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Bella E.
St Augustine, FL
Honestly, for all the hype I don’t see the appeal behind Instant Age Rewind. Yes, it covers my dark circles—but often leaving my skin feeling oily and completely plastic in the process. Doesn’t allow the skin to breathe, and if you’re going for a natural look, I would recommend a tinted B.B. cream instead. As for price, it is definitely reasonable and the fact that it comes with a spongelike applicator is very convenient. I’d recommend this to someone who has really bad dark circles and just wants to cover them up really fast.
Miss U.
I love this concealer! I have been wanting to try it out on so many occasions, but I could never truly find a match that worked for me. Now that Maybelline has extended this range I use the color Caramel for my  olive complexion. This instantly brightens my under eye area and makes me look wide awake. I don't conceal everyday, so I mainly use this on days when I know I will be photographed. I like that it can be sheer and build-able, so it's flexible on the coverage. My favorite part is that it isn't drying and cakey! Definitely will be repurchasing this when I finish.
Sandra O.
Brownsville
Review for: Medium more...
I had this product for about 2 weeks and I absolutely love it! I had to work with it alittle to figure out the best way for coverage but after playing with it alittle I figured it out. I love the applicator because it is so soft which is what everyone needs on their under eyes. I use the product under my foundation to cover the redness on my nose, cheeks and for any acne breakouts I may have. I use the concealer on top of my foundation to conceal the dark circles under my eyes. The cover is fantastic without looking cakey.
Miss U.
Ivana S.
This product is the best I have used in my life ... I call the magic concealer ... almost 100% conceal any detail of my face, the lines of expression disappear, very well disguises the stains of the face, and has An excellent duration, does not need much retouching.
I recommend it and I will buy it whenever I can!
Paige T.
Madison, WI
I have pretty severe dark under eye circles that never disappear, no matter the amount of skin care or sleep. This concealer does the trick and helps brighten and cover my under eye circles as as blemishes or other skin discoloration. So far I have gone through one whole tube and have bought a replacement. This is now my go to concealer. I do have a slight problem with creasing but I suspect it's mostly to do with my eye shape. Make sure to buff or dab out any lines before setting the concealer because once it's on, it's on!
Heather S.
Basye
Review for: Ivory more...
Stayed put and blended very well.I have dry skin and a bit oily on my forehead. I put the concealer under my eyes and it kind of attached to my dry patches so that’s one reason why I did not like this product. But overall it is an ok product. I would recommend this product for my people who have oily skin instead of dry skin and redness
Alejandra A.
Redding, CA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is hands down, one of the best under eye concealers I have ever used. I find that it gives me a beautiful smooth texture under my eyes while brightening up the whole area. It doesn't settle into fine lines and it doesn't crease. The packing is really good and super convenient to carry around and is so well design you don't waist any product. I don't call it the holy grail because the color selection is crappy but it works really good and is better than lots of expensive concealers! This one costs from $8 - $10 max.
Taylor V.
Roxboro, NC
I was super scared to buy this at first because it didn't look like it would match my skin tone AT ALL when it was in the package. In the end I ended up buying it to try it out because it had so many good reviews and I was not disappointed! It blended easily with my Estée Lauder foundation and completely hid my dark circles. Plus the applicator is super smooth, which I loved!
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
At first i use to not like this one, mainly because I was using the wrong color and not applying it correctly. But this products best if used modestly. I apply a small amount to the inner corner and make sure it doesn't go all the way up to the lid, and pats it lightly with my fingers as I find it gives the vest coverage, which is more full coverage, but still looks natural. You don't have to set this with powder but you can. It can also be applied before or after foundation but I prefer before for the most natural look.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?