BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Irene M.
Azusa, CA
I have always had very dark eye circles and this product helps to even out my skin color and bring a little life to my eyes! I find the small sponge applicator super convenient and quick to use. It fits right under my eye crease area and applies the perfect amount of product , then I just tap it with a clean finger or beauty sponge to push it in there and sort of set it.
Review for: Honey more...
I personally love this concealer a lot! this concealer works great for both dark circles and unwanted color. it is an awesome alterative if you don't want to spend so much money on a concealer. recently my mother asked me if I had any suggestions on concealers for her because she was previously using the Tarte shape tape concealer which is on the pricey side, so I recommended her the Maybelline instant age rewind concealer s far she loves it as well. I have to say that his product is a great dupe to the tarte shape tape.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tan more...
Bought this from Walgreens it was ok but after a few hours felt that it became very oily and wasn’t covering the circles under my eyes ding think I would buy it again
Mariah A.
Wilton, IA
I've heard so many amazing things about this product. Unfortunately, I'm finding it nearly impossible to find a shade light enough for my ghostly skin. My foundation is usually in porcelain or snow, and concealers should be lighter than your foundation.
I'm sad I didn't get to give a good review on this product because they do not offer the right colors for me. 🙁
Alexandra P.
This is a fine concealer. Covers dark circles well and blends very easily. I have the lightest shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly so it cannot be used for brightening if you are very pale. This concealer is slightly warm toned, maybe more neutral.

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the applicator. The sponge does not seem sanitary. Many people take that part off. Though I suppose the sponge is no less sanitary than your average doe foot.

I'll probably try other concealers to see if I can find something I like more before repurchasing.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer so much. I would say it is around the same as a high end concealer. I use it for my under eyes everyday. It can also be used for blemishes, but i like it as my under eye concealer the best. I love how much product it comes with and that it is a drug store concealer because I can purchase it cheap and it takes me a long time to go through one. I have used up two in the past two years and I am working on my third one. I would recommend this to anyone from teens to mid aged. It is an amazing concealer I will continue to use throughout the years.
HAery H.
Delhi
Loreal is a good chance of getting to the list of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list of the list of Cameleon - MakeUp Kit G1697-1: (25x EyeShadow, 4x Compact Powder, 6x Blusher, 6x Lipgloss, 1x Mascara.) Lakme Cc Cream Complexion Care Cream Shade Bronze Goodness of Skin Care and Make-upOriflame Pure Skin 1 Clarifying Scrub 2 Purifying Mask [product:ecoxotic-ecopico-desktop-aquarium-system-with-led-arm-and-filter,-5-gallon]
member-dd026
Review for: Ivory more...
I really like this concealer it had good coverage. And it’s cheap. You can find it at your local drugstore. I have seen so many people use this and I really like it.
ShyAnn J.
Lamar, MO
Review for: Ivory more...
I really liked this concealer and wanted to give it five stars so bad, but the shade range just isn’t wide enough. I’m very pale. My foundation range is around Ivory, Porcelain, or Fair so the lightest shade here matched my skin tone and just blended with my foundation. That being said, this product was very nice. It blended out easily and stayed full coverage all day. It never dried out my skin and always looked smooth I just wish they had a few shades lighter. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Yennifer R.
I have to admit it too my a while to fall in love with this concealer. When I first got it I didn't really like the sponge applicator because when it applied it it would come out streaky, instead I use a concealer brush now. This concealer is great for all skin types and it has a very natural finish to it. It's also very affordable, and easy to find you can just go to a local Walgreens and get one for $8. I recommend it to everyone it's honestly I great concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?