BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kahlea D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I think this is just an okay concealer. Maybe it's just because I'm not a huge fan of the consistency of this product. I prefer something more creamy, it's more satisfying when blending it out. This is an extremely liquidy concealer. It blends perfectly fine but it I feel as if it doesn't make your under eyes look healthy. It just looks like a thin layer of concealer. If you have any dry skin whatsoever, it will cake and just make it looks speckly. It's fairly pigmented for how liquid it is, I'll give it that. Defintely need to set this one though which can make your under eyes look even drier unfortunately. I also feel like this concealer goes extremely quickly. It might be because a lot of it gets stuck on the sponge. I'd pass on this myself.
Paige S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I had high hopes for this concealer after hearing it described as a dupe for Tarte Shape Tape. Unfortunately, on my skin (textured and oily) it did not perform. I struggled blending it over my Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation. It pulled off my foundation and left a cakey look under my eyes and on my forehead.

HOWEVER, used on its own without foundation, I found the product delivered a nice full coverage finish. But, as someone who wears foundation 99.99% of the time that I wear makeup, I had to give this concealer to my mom, who happens to love it.
Bliss T.
Saint Paul, MN
I didn't get any pigment or coverage from this product. There was a point where I was adding two layers to try to achieve some pigment but I still got nothing. I think the sponge tip is pretty useless and actually prevents product from coming out. I heard you can remove the sponge so I might have to try that. But it is also absolutely useless for applying the product as well, It streaks and creates a big mess.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
Okay all I can say is if you don't have this, go get it nowwww!!! I am so impressed with this drug store concealer. The formula is sooooo creamy and smooth, coverage is nice and it blends flawlessly. I don't have a problem with it setting in my lines or pores (I always set my concealer though) and for the price you can't beat it. I use tarte shape tape for "special occasions" but this is a perfect every day concealer.
Lorelyn P.
Hayward, CA
Love this concealer! It's easy to carry and use. It also provides enough coverage for my daily use, it's not too thick or light. I use it to lighten up under my eyes and upper cheeks by using my beautyblender. I've noticed that it's not as effective when I need to cover the dark circles under my eyes (which is rare). I think it's convenient because of the size and applicator. I've bought it multiple times already and I'm very happy with it.
Kaitlin W.
This concealer is a holy grail product! Applying the product is extremely easy with the sponge tip applicator, which is already attached to the bottle of concealer. In addition to that, you only need a small amount of the product to erase your dark circles, therefore this concealer lasts for quite a while. This is especially great as even though it isn't terrible expensive, at about $8.00 a bottle, it is nice to save the money when you can. I would recommend this product to those wanting a drugstore concealer that will easily cover up their dark under eye circles.
Lily M.
Review for: Fair more...
So good! Medium to light coverage but I wish it was full coverage! Leaves a matte finish! Love the shade range too!  Only like 8$ too! Great price for a great product! The application is very convenient too!
Naida M.
1st off, let me say how much I love this concealer. I have owned high end concealers before and this one does the job right. I go to the gym with it and guess what... it's still on !! This concealer has proven me since it 1st came out that it's still the best concealer in the market. It has medium to full coverage and it also last all day. It's my must have concealer when I am really tired and have bags underneath my eyes.
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Brightener more...
Simply stating, this stuff is incredible. If you're in need for a new under eye concealer for a decent price, look no further than this product right here. I've gone through maybe 5 of these so far... I wasn't sure I would like the sponge tip applicator, and sometimes I still do question its ability to stay sanitary, but that's the only downside, if you consider it a downside. There are lots of shade options and this just makes your skin look amazing. Although I currently am out of this product, whenever I do have it on hand I always use it on the daily.
Cindy Q.
Penitas
This is the perfect coverage concealer for a great priced value. I use it for priming the eyelids, highlight and spot conceal. Definitely recommend if you want a good quality but low priced value.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?