BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Bliss T.
Saint Paul, MN
I didn't get any pigment or coverage from this product. There was a point where I was adding two layers to try to achieve some pigment but I still got nothing. I think the sponge tip is pretty useless and actually prevents product from coming out. I heard you can remove the sponge so I might have to try that. But it is also absolutely useless for applying the product as well, It streaks and creates a big mess.
Kahlea D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I think this is just an okay concealer. Maybe it's just because I'm not a huge fan of the consistency of this product. I prefer something more creamy, it's more satisfying when blending it out. This is an extremely liquidy concealer. It blends perfectly fine but it I feel as if it doesn't make your under eyes look healthy. It just looks like a thin layer of concealer. If you have any dry skin whatsoever, it will cake and just make it looks speckly. It's fairly pigmented for how liquid it is, I'll give it that. Defintely need to set this one though which can make your under eyes look even drier unfortunately. I also feel like this concealer goes extremely quickly. It might be because a lot of it gets stuck on the sponge. I'd pass on this myself.
Trinity W.
95843
Review for: Ivory more...
This is the best concealer I’ve ever ever tried. It doesn’t enhance dryness, lasts all day, gives me full coverage, and looks absolutely amazing through out the day. I use it under my eyes and as a spot concealer. The shade range was pretty bad before and it’s still not the best for someone as pale as me but the new lightest shade brightens my under eyes a ton even if it a bit yellow toned it still looks normal. It also has an amazing price compared to some higher end concealers that don’t even perform half as well. I totally recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Yvette W.
I really like how easy it applies and blend into the skin. The price is okay but the look of the packaging isn't all that. The sponge does feel good under the eye though. One thing I didn't like is you had to twist FOREVER just to get the product out! It brightens up the undereye very well. I got the color tan. I may pick up hazelnut soon. It's not uncomfortable at all on your face and didn't feel heavy. It has a tingling effect but it didn't irritate my skin. It's worth trying out!
ANNA D.
Review for: Ivory more...
I usually don't buy drugstore products, especially that go right on my skin, but let me tell you I just bought my second tube of this!

It is soo easy and CLEAN to apply, no fingers or dirty brushes. You just twist and apply. The application goes on soo nicely: its not super thick so it won't crease, it'll dry quickly and smoothly, and the coverage is phenomenal. I have some acne scars and bad under eye girls and it covers them COMPLETELY; I go some days with ONLY wearing this product to cover my flaws and brushing some translucent powder over it.
Lorelyn P.
Hayward, CA
Love this concealer! It's easy to carry and use. It also provides enough coverage for my daily use, it's not too thick or light. I use it to lighten up under my eyes and upper cheeks by using my beautyblender. I've noticed that it's not as effective when I need to cover the dark circles under my eyes (which is rare). I think it's convenient because of the size and applicator. I've bought it multiple times already and I'm very happy with it.
Paige S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I had high hopes for this concealer after hearing it described as a dupe for Tarte Shape Tape. Unfortunately, on my skin (textured and oily) it did not perform. I struggled blending it over my Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation. It pulled off my foundation and left a cakey look under my eyes and on my forehead.

HOWEVER, used on its own without foundation, I found the product delivered a nice full coverage finish. But, as someone who wears foundation 99.99% of the time that I wear makeup, I had to give this concealer to my mom, who happens to love it.
Lily M.
Review for: Fair more...
So good! Medium to light coverage but I wish it was full coverage! Leaves a matte finish! Love the shade range too!  Only like 8$ too! Great price for a great product! The application is very convenient too!
Kaitlin W.
This concealer is a holy grail product! Applying the product is extremely easy with the sponge tip applicator, which is already attached to the bottle of concealer. In addition to that, you only need a small amount of the product to erase your dark circles, therefore this concealer lasts for quite a while. This is especially great as even though it isn't terrible expensive, at about $8.00 a bottle, it is nice to save the money when you can. I would recommend this product to those wanting a drugstore concealer that will easily cover up their dark under eye circles.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
Okay all I can say is if you don't have this, go get it nowwww!!! I am so impressed with this drug store concealer. The formula is sooooo creamy and smooth, coverage is nice and it blends flawlessly. I don't have a problem with it setting in my lines or pores (I always set my concealer though) and for the price you can't beat it. I use tarte shape tape for "special occasions" but this is a perfect every day concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?