BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Chloe A.
Lawrence, KS
In all honesty, I am a luxury makeup addict. I love the feeling of beautiful packaging and knowing what I purchased was a luxury. I admit I rarely give drugstore a chance, but the luxury concealers I purchased were (tarte concealer specifically) gummy and cakey and did NOT blend out. So after hearing great things about Age Rewind, I gave it a try. It works so well (blends perfectly, matches my foundation, builds and cakes perfectly) that I will never turn back, regardless of the lack of luxury!
sallie h.
Suwanee
This is such a great drugstore concealer! I put this on somedays when i only need some coverage under my eyes or on some select spots on my face and it works wonders! It is very hydrating and my sensitive skin needs that more than anything! It is so hard to find good concealers that dont freak my skin out, especially hard at the drug store and for a good price! This is one of the only ones that fits all the points of not messing my skin up, covering my blemishes and dark spots, and being in a good price range! I have bought this product over and over again and continue to love it!
Dana L.
I want to love this concealer because the coverage is great and the application is fun but I find it to be drying (but maybe that's just me) and I have to set it with powder to avoid creasing. I do like it for dark spot coverage though. I have some old acne dark spots that this works well on and the applicator sponge (?) is awesome.
Kylie B.
brantley
Review for: Fair more...
i originally tried this product to test if it was worth all the hype i had heard about it. I tried it the first time on my best friend's birthday and I fell in love with how it looked in camera and with flash photography. It was very easy to blend in. I can use either my beauty blender or a brush but I do prefer using my beauty blender. It does not give me a flash back when the camera flash hits my face. The coverage is medium to high coverage. The only annoying thing is that you have to keep turning the tube to get the product to come out. but overall, this is the best drugstore concealer I have ever used. Great coverage for under eyes and minimal creasing.
Krystal W.
Review for: Brightener more...
Love this product! The applicator is so soft and feels nice on my under eyes. I don’t particularly like the twisting thing to bring the product up because it’s hard to tell when the product gets in the little cushion and how much is in there until you apply it. This product has a pink undertone that is super brightening. It doesn’t cover my dark circles the best but I have super dark circles so I use a color corrector first anyway. I also apply a little down the bridge of my nose and it gives the slightest highlight which is perfect for my pale skin. I plan to purchase one of the other shades next time.
Gwen W.
Being 42 years old and a mom of 2 teenage boys, Im always looking for ways to reduce dark circles . This product is not my favorite though because I also need to reduce puffines.
My current go to under eye concealer is by Garnier called clearly brighter. Its a lightweight roll on. That reduces puffines while covering dark circles.
Madison P.
Roswell
100% my favorite concealer and I have tried higher end products. This is a great product at a great price. I have bought 3 or so and I don’t think I will ever buy anything different. If you’re looking for full coverage - buy this!
Sunny H.
Plano, TX
I really wanted to love this concealer.

I mean really.

This concealer was so hyped up on Youtube, it seemed like everyone was using it and loving it. It seemed like the most raved about concealer at the time, and it was drugstore. So I decided why not? I tried it with different foundations and primers and moisturizers, but alas, I just couldn't seem to get it to work on my skin. I have combo skin, dryer under the eyes. It gets clumpy and crusty and just doesn't look very pretty. The color is great to highlight under my eyes but I never use it. I just don't like how this performs on my skin and would not recommend.
Rochelle F.
Sandston , VA
I really enjoy using the Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer. First, it applies really nicely. The applicator is soft and the perfect amount of concealer comes out. You just turn the applicator to get more product out. The color is medium-coverage and the formula is creamy/soft and doesn't crease after application. It really helps to cover up dark circles and brighten up your under eye area. I also use it to conceal other areas of my face even though it is specifically for under eyes. I highly recommend trying it out if you haven't!
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
I think I'm in the minority here but this concealer settled into my fine lines around my eyes SO BAD. It is actually the reason I even knew I had fine lines. It made me look 60 years old after I wore it for an hour or so. It applies and blends really beautifully at first but it doesn't wear well throughout the day (for me at least). I've tried to wear this so many different ways.. setting it with powder, not setting it, trying multiple different powders (loose or in a compact), in different weather and with an eye cream/ without an eye cream. It just NEVER worked for me.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?