BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
Emily W.
Fisherville, KY
I purchased this concealer because it's #TatiApproved and it appeared to be a drugstore alternative to the tarte™ shape tape contour concealer.

I have had nothing but issues with the sponge applicator. The tip wipes off foundation and leaves my skin looking splotchy. The sponge gets dirty from repeated use, and as someone with acne-prone skin, that's a problem for me.

To fix the problem with rubbing off foundation, I will use the concealer first before foundation. I then smooth the product with a beauty blender. This works very well to cover any unsightly acne or bumps, but doesn't work as highlight. The product itself is great; I think all problems stems from the sponge applicator.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
When I first started using this, I was not pleased at all. I tried to pat it on with just a brush at first, but when I switched up my application, i found it to work well! Now, I use a beauty blender, sprayed with setting spray, followed by setting it with setting powder. It blends into the skin well, it brightens up my under eye, and it really does stay on much longer than my previous tactic.
I like that you can get this product at any pharmacy or ultra. It is readily available, and it not expensive at all. Most of all, you only need a little bit of it, so a small tube lasts a long time.
Sepi Z.
Review for: Honey more...
So my friend has been telling me to try this out for months but I kept putting it off. I finally tried it and have been using it for about 3 weeks now and I don't know how I feel about it, honestly. I may have gotten a color that's not light enough for my under eye (cause I like a lighter color for me) which is why I'm not raving over it as much as everyone else. The applicator is kind of a drag, honestly. You have to turn it a lot to get product and then when you press down to apply it, it digs into my skin a bit. Although, it blends beautifully and once it's set..it literally won't move. I have trouble sometimes washing it off at night, that's how stuck in place it is.
Natalie H.
so i always head on youtube this is the nest drug store concealer, so of course i went ahead and purchased it. This is def a full coverage type of concealer. which i wasnt used to at all. it was a little heavy since i only purchase light coverage foundations. I call this my night time concealer or my "its hot as hell i might sweat my make up off today" concealer. it literally last all day. i love contouring me and my girls with this. i actually even purchased a dark one before to counter contour and ugh AMAZING. if you're looking for a full coverage concealer, this is really good
Evelyn P.
The formula of this is very light but the coverage is great. The only downside i have of this product is the applicator, i feel its unsanitary when using the product cause you can be applying old used product back onto your skin. I love it to brighten my under eye. This also work great with blemishes. I have acne and when any redness i apply some and dab it out with my clean finger before applying my foundation. Very long lasting and does not crease easily.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Review for: Light more...
This product works great! For a drugstore product I was highly impressed. Had no creases and didn't oxidized. Every time I use this concealer my makeup looks flawless, no touch ups needed.  Other concealers seem to be to much on my skin and eventually as the day goes by my under eyes starts looking cakey.  As long as maybelline keeps seeking this I will continue to buy it.   Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Carolyn F.
Hilo
Review for: Sand more...
I have tried the concealer and the Eraser Foundation from this line. I enjoyed them both  I rated them a 5 because the shades were a nice range of colors as well as it not turning orange or slipping off of my skin throughout the day.  I did not have to use a powder as well that was awesome as well it stayed very matte on my skin and minimized my pore size as well which I found quite interesting too. I would highly recommend this product to women or men who have a lot of yellow in their skin tone because it blended so very well with my skin tone too. Good product!

Madeline K.
Sumrall, MS
Review for: Brightener, Fair more...
I have used many many concealers and this is my all time fav! It's so cheap and you can get it at any drug store or Walmart. I haven't used another concealer since I started using this one about 2 years ago. It blends so nicely and has great coverage for the under eyes and any blemishes. I use it to contour and sometimes to make a foundation a little lighter. It's best at brightening your eyes and taking away those dark circles! It's a nice little tube that winds and you just dab with the attached little sponge on the tip of the application so nice for making those sharp contour lines!
Natasha J.
pittsford
Review for: Medium more...
This product was my holy grail for drug store concealer products before I tried the nyx concealer. The packaging was ok but I loved how easy it was to blend, and the formula was very smooth. I gave this one only 4 stars bc sometimes it would crease in the inner corner and since it dried fast, it would move; but thats just a personal preference. If you like it to dry fast, you can blend quickly, and you are looking to save money, then I would totally recommend this too you! make sure to just apply one eye at a time, so it doesn't dry to fast, or put a moisturizer on right before.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this concealer years ago when I first saw it because of the packaging, the built in applicator was super convenient. This is perfect to carry in your make up bag and touch up your make up when needed. I don't recall how well this worked for me as for as the formula when I used it but I did use it for some time. Its helps keep your hands clean when applying your concealer and blending is much easier with this tool.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?