BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Cyndi N.
San Jose
Review for: Sand more...
To my surprise, I loved this concealer!  While Nars concealer is one of my favorites, I definitely have to include this as one of my top five.  The concealer comes on very smoothly.  I have really dry skin, especially under my eyes and I’ve always had issues with concealer caking around the eye area.   This one doesn’t do that at all.  I will be repurchasing this and it will probably be one of the key items in my makeup collection.   If you’re looking for an affordable yet great coverage concealer, you definitely have to try this one!
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
This has always been my go to concealer. It’s easy to find, inexpensive and full coverage. They have good color selection and it works well. I love the applicator tip because it makes it easier to just take it on the go.
Amber M.
Joliet , IL
Review for: Medium more...
One of my favorite drug store products! The only reason it is kept 5 stars is because it's medium coverage and I like my concealer full. For the price it is well worth it though! I would recommend to anyone, definitely better than other concealers i bought from an expensive brand!
Abby W.
Vero Beach
I was excited to try this concealer after I heard how great it was so I went out and bought it. But.... There were not any light shades and that dissapointed me. So i bought the lightest color they had. I liked the applicator sponge, very handy, and I really like the coverage of the concealer. But It was just too dark for me and it was the lightest shade they had! I am upset that they don't have lighter shades in this collection.
Lauren L.
Hogansville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this concealer in the shade Light, and it is the only concealer I use! It does an excellent job of covering my purple undereye circles, and I can wear it without "baking," if I choose. I do tend to bake using some under eye setting powder, just because it does really smooth everything out. I highly recommend this concealer!
Ximena R.
Pawtucket
This product is a like a second layer of skin with great coverage and nearly no caking! It is my second favorite drugstore concealer next to the Maybelline Fit Me concealer (which is my drugstore holy grail). I love the fact that its thin enough to wear alone on those minimal makeup days. I have very fair skin with pretty dark circles and this does a great job at covering them without the need to color correct underneath. Its very easy to apply, too. The only thing I wouldn’t use this concealer for is to cover acne. The formula is pretty thin and doesn’t do a good job at covering those. Still, for the under eye it is great so I still highly recommend it.
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of the best drugstore foundations out there. It’s especially good if you have dry under eyes because it’s hydrating. My only complaint is that it creases and tends to make my mascara smudge (it doesn’t smudge with shape tape so I know it’s the concealer that makes the difference). I would recommend if you’re looking for something with more hydration.

My tip to get rid of the creasing is to wait a few minutes before setting your concealer with powder and let it crease. Once it’s creased, then carefully wipe away those creases and then set with powder/bake!
Shanice J.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is a very good full coverage concealer. You can use this to correct dark circles, to highlight areas of your face, and even as a eyeshadow primer. The packaging is mess free, and I feel like you can truly get and use every ounce of product with the way it’s designed. It’s a very good full coverage and affordable concealer.
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
Idk what magic is in this but when my skin is extra dry and my forehead lines are hence extra pronounced, I smooth this over those lines and some kinda sorcery makes them go away for several hours. Also looks beautiful under the eyes and provides light weight full coverage. The shade range sucks though.
Amy S.
Ewa beach , HI
I actually really like this concealer.. It's very easy to apply and doesn't settle into fine lines. It's great under the eye and for concealing imperfections. The sponge applicator makes blending a breeze but I did take off a star because the blender can't be removed and cleaned
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?