BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Paige C.
Medford, NJ
Many people find this concealer very high coverage but I find it to be light coverage for me. The applicator is very neat and original but can be hard to get product out of it without hurting your face. I would recommend this for people with a little acne and small dark circles. The product goes by very quickly but can be used over the whole face and look natural. This product has a good shade range as well. I actually like this concealer better than the mac prolongwear concealer. It does crease a little but if you put it too close to your fine lines under your eyes. Also you can use it as a primer for eyeshadow because it is sticky when you blend it with your fingers.
tiffany t.
I thought it would cover more but u had to use a good bit to get the coverage you want. It isn't all bad but isn't the greatest I gave it a two because I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Syrena T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is hands down the best drug store under eye concealer. It will cover anything!!! The formula is really easy to blend. At one point, I was using this as an all over the face concealer. While it covered everything, it was making me break out in my t-zone. This is because no matter how much powder you put over it, it's very oily. I would work a waitress shift and would have my makeup be dripping down my face because of this. Because it's so oily, building it up isn't very easy. It will slip and slide. Now, I only use it for my under eyes, and use another concealer anywhere else.  It doesn't cause me any problems that way! I just wish there was more shades to choose from!
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
I wanted to try this after I heard so many good reviews and watched many YouTube videos where it was mentioned. Sucked it up one day and bought it. I actually really like this product. I love the coverage it gives and the brightness it puts to my under eyes. I have dark under eyes and sometimes I have to build it up a little more but its builds easy. I couldn't really say that I notice it helps "fix" anything but I wasn't really expecting it to. The price isn't too high for the product in my opinion.
Lindy F.
Dublin, TX
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this concealer! It lasts all day, it's super blendable, has great coverage without being super thick. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I don't care for the way it comes out of the tube. It's a twist up and it comes out the top where there's a sponge. Mine almost never comes out where it's supposed to and tends to seep out from the bottom of the sponge so I have to take a concealer brush and apply it that way. That's something I can live with. I will buy this again!
Naomi N.
New york
Great product best drugstore concealer hides my dark circles very well its not cakeyMaybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
van t.
Review for: Fair more...
This is so far the best drugstore concealer that I've used. I use everyday to school or when I go out. I've been using this for 2 years and I'm on my second one. Each lasts about a year for me, I use it but not ALL the time. It costs me 7-8 dollars but it's pretty good for a drugstore concealer. The only thing is that but the end of the day it wears off and it's not there anymore. I get oily throughout the day and setting it with powder helps but it still wears of a little. One time I rubbed my eyes and the concealer wear off and you could see my dark circles. Overall it's a good concealer but it works better if you set it with powder and touch up thought your day.
Rubi R.
Really love this concealer, honestly love both shades i use the darker one for some bronzer. I like that it last a long time on. I would recommend these products more then powder concealer or bronzer
Lauren C.
This is a great concealer - I really like the applicator and find that it lasts awhile. Good coverage also - not too thick or thin. I think it is buildable also.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA
This product does a great job at covering the dark circles for a drugstore concealer. It is on the thicker side so if you are not a fan of thick concealers...you probably won't be a big fan of this product. I have very fine lines under my eyes that this product just seems to love to sink into. That is the only downside I have ever experienced with this product. I am very fair skinned, and the fair is just my color which was very disappointing so I cannot use it to brighten up underneath.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?