BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I own this in the lightest shade available, and most often use it as an all over foundation. I just love the finish and smoothness it gives my skin when set with a spray. I don't use powder with this product, as it tends to show and look kind of funky, but when used with a setting spray it looks lovely. I purchased this product not realizing it was a concealer not a foundation, so I used it the wrong way right off the bat, and am still using it to cover everything and have had no problems so far. I wish they would come out with an actual foundation with this formula so I wouldn't keep running out so fast. The coverage factor here cannot be beat, it hides everything but without looking artificial and plastic.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This stuff is amazing! I am currently out. I need to buy more of this! This is so easy to use. Simply turn the dial on the bottom til product appears on the tip of applicator. I love to watch it rewind the age of my skin and my dark spots as I roll it on and blend! If, you have dark spots, aging skin, fine lines,crows feet or blemishes then , this is the product to use! You will not need much of it either. I love that this has the applicator built in. Makes this so easy to use and no messy, dirty fingertips! Great price and sold at any drugstore or retail chain! I highly recommend Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer! Absolutely the best concealer I have found so far!
member-ec186
Don't like it leaves my face very oily and it gives me creases under my eyes and never again use it . And it's to thick for under the eyes or anywhere in the face it will make it very oily.
Lenise M.
La Quinta
Review for: Fair more...
I used to love this concealer. It was most certainly my holy grail, ride or die. I noticed that as I used it for months and months (I bought it 4 times) it started to dry my under eyes?? Has this happened to anyone else? I was IN LOVE, no like IN LOVE with the way it made my under eyes look, and then one day...BOOM, cracky McCrackster. My fine lines started to become accentuated, and I felt like it didn't really hide the darkness. I have since switched it up, and bought a more creamy, radiant finish which Milani puts out, and it is working great. I think I'll just give my eyes a rest from it for a while. I'm not getting any younger, and I don't like the matte finish under my eyes like I used too.
Diana L.
bayside, NY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Honestly my favorite concealer, period. Definitely from the drugstore, but even from higher end products! This concealer is the perfect consistency- it's not so thick that it creases, but not so thin that it doesn't cover or sink into dry spots or lines. It really gives you that airbrushed under eye area that no other product really does for me. It's literally like having a skin filter on! I like the neutralizer color on it's own it seems to just brighten the area and work with my skin tone. Started using this after my best friend introduced me to it! I just wish I didn't go through them so quickly, this is a twist to apply product and I have to repurchase them often- but it's worth it.
Kristen S.
Kitzmiller
Review for: Medium, Brightener more...
I started  using  Maybelline  Instant  Age  Rewind  and  it  works  great. I  like  the  way  it  covers  my  blemishes  and  how  it  blends  well  with  my skin. It works amazingly  with other products. I have tried other brands and this is one of my personal  favorites. I will  be buying  this again, and have  recommended  my family  to try it  as well .
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
Because of the huge YouTube craze, I had to try this out. I'm not usually huge on drugstore makeup, but everyone said that this was the holy grail of concealer for a low cost. I can say it's a great price for what it is, but I had a hard time finding my color from the selection that they offered. It offers medium coverage, but doesn't build up like I would like because of the applicator style. I have very dry skin, and I do not consider this product moisturizing. In fact it felt more drying, so it may be better for people with oily skin. Overall I like the product for what it is but I don't see why everyone is in love with it. I feel like you can get something better for concealing.
Mikayla G.
I like to make my reviews short so if this bothers you I am deeply sorry.I buy makeup and try it out because I just adore makeup so when I saw my favorite youtuber Tati talk about how amazing this product is I bought it. I'm usually a light in bb creams so I bought a fair, anyways, I applied it but I couldn't see it actually applying even though it was. It liked the texture it was creamy and smooth but it creased within 15 minutes of me putting it on. It didn't smell, and it didn't do anything bad but it creased like hell. The coverage was well but it wasn't full coverage like how I was looking for. I would suggest buying the maybelline fit me concealer if you want a drug store concealer.
Kristýna B.
I saw this product getting really good reviews and being hyped up so I bought it. First, I was surprised as it was smaller than I expected. I also found the shade to go on lighter than what I assumed it would be from the color in the bottle. I also have a hard time blending it without streaks. The top is soft, but you have to push to not get streaky lines or use something else as a blender. I also feel like I needed a lot of layers to cover under my eyes and also that it didn't last long. I had to re-apply a few times to cover one blemish. It's okay. Not what it's hyped up to be. I prefer my equally priced NYX concealer much more.
Emma H.
I swear by this stuff. It's my holy grail. I was kinda unsure about it at first, but now I love it. This concealer is super blendable and stays on all day! I usually apply mine with a concealer brush, and then blend it in with a damp beauty blender. The color selection is pretty good and my shade matches my skin tone. One of the best drugstore concealers by far. I'm almost out! I really want to branch out some with concealers but I'm probably going to be repurchasing this.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?