BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1987)
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Fair more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in the shade “fair” is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It’s a full coverage, easy to apply concealer that really works to cover up any imperfections! I absolutely love it and have been for about 6 years now! I purchase my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer at Walgreens. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good, affordable, full coverage concealer.

Check out the coverage! No creases or heavy lines. Very easy to blend.
Angela S.
THIS. IS. MY. SECRET. WEAPON. I am so proud to even be reviewing this product. When I’m out, my husband knows exactly where it is and can do a drug store run to get a replacement for me :) I am middle eastern and still wear light shade because it creates that perfect concealer and brightening under the eyes. I have hereditary dark circles and this literally works for me better than shape tape or IT cosmetics or really anything that I get from Sephora. I sometimes question why I bother! It’s also NOT drying. I still use a moisturizer and primer under but that’s more so to make it last longer. Also I can use this for a no foundation look by using it on my nose bridge and chin and just blending all over :) .
Miranda M.
When I first bought and tried this product, I did not like it at all. Several months later, I found this in my makeup kit and decided to try it again. I loved it! I realized the reason why I didn't like it at first was because of the way I was applying it. The application process greatly influences how the product will look on your face. When I first tried the product, I put A LOT underneath my eyes and blended with my fingers. Big mistake! I found that when I applied a lot of this product under my eyes, it made my fine lines very noticeable. When I tried this product for the second time, I applied a lot less product farther down from my eyes. I took a damp sponge and blended the product, working upwards. I find that when you apply the product farther down from your eyes and work up, fine lines won't be noticeable because it's not settling into those creases. I applied the product underneath where my eyesocket ends, or about an inch under my bottom lash line. I would say the concealer is light/medium-buildable coverage. It did make my dark circles less noticeable, but it didn't completely "erase" them. If you're looking for a heavy duty concealer, this is not the one for you. The coverage is good for someone who doesn't have severe dark circles. I also wouldn't say it's an eye "treatment." Although it claims to have some beneficial ingredients as an eye treatment would, I couldn't notice a difference in my skin quality. My main complaints about this product are the twisting mechanism used to dispense the product and the sponge. Even when you're done with the product, a lot of product is wasted because it dries up in the sponge, and you can see product leftover on the twisting mechanism. It's a great product for light/medium coverage, but I'm giving it a B, borderline C, because it doesn't "erase" dark circles; it's not a treatment; and a lot of product is wasted.

*** Notes: This product's applicator sponge is not suitable for blending. If you try to use the applicator sponge to blend, it will be a huge mess. To blend, I use a damp sponge or the "expert face brush" from Real Techniques.
Ashley C.
Mashpee, MA
This is an amazing concealer, for being a drugstore brand. This is one of my favorite concealers to use. It's a full coverage concealer, but not heavy or thick it's creamy and lightweight, and covers up my dark circles beautifully. It blends effortlessly, especially with a beauty blender or sponge. My under eyes tend to be dry most of the time, and I never have an issue with this looking dry or cakey. The longevity of it is also pretty good, it always last throughout the day on me without budging. I also really like the sponge applicator on it, it makes it so easy and mess free to apply. I absolutely recommend buying this concealer, not only is it an awesome product, but it's also really affordable.
Daisy E.
Odessa, TX
I think this is an amazing product. I love using it to cover my under eyes and it blends so good on my skin. I also use it to highlight. One thing I wish they change is by adding more shades.
Janeiry N.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I love to conceal/highlight with this concealer. It’s super easy to apply not messy at all. I think one of the things that sold this product to me is that it has anti-aging benefits. I love how this formula performs especially for the price.
Kimberly N.
Review for: Medium more...
This is my all time favorite under eye concealer. I could take or leave the applicator, but besides that it only takes a little to get a lot of coverage for my poor allergy panda eyes. I also get the least amount of creasing from this out of all of the concealers I've tried. I am in my thirties and I can get away with applying this and not baking and I usually give it a little smoothing out with my finger after a couple of hours and I'm good for the whole day. Better than Shape Tape by a lot if you're wondering.
Stephany S.
miami, florida
I bought it because many makeup blogger have used it and decided to give it a try.

* The consistency I like a lot because it is not creamy and it is not very liquid, which prevents the formation of lines as the hours pass below the folds of our eyes.

* At first I was not convinced by the sponge that I brought as an applicator, but after using it several times I realized that it is super useful, since it diffuses the product very well and makes the application easy.

* I totally recommend it, for its price I think you will not be able to find a better product.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This stuff is amazing! I am currently out. I need to buy more of this! This is so easy to use. Simply turn the dial on the bottom til product appears on the tip of applicator. I love to watch it rewind the age of my skin and my dark spots as I roll it on and blend! If, you have dark spots, aging skin, fine lines,crows feet or blemishes then , this is the product to use! You will not need much of it either. I love that this has the applicator built in. Makes this so easy to use and no messy, dirty fingertips! Great price and sold at any drugstore or retail chain! I highly recommend Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer! Absolutely the best concealer I have found so far!
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I own this in the lightest shade available, and most often use it as an all over foundation. I just love the finish and smoothness it gives my skin when set with a spray. I don't use powder with this product, as it tends to show and look kind of funky, but when used with a setting spray it looks lovely. I purchased this product not realizing it was a concealer not a foundation, so I used it the wrong way right off the bat, and am still using it to cover everything and have had no problems so far. I wish they would come out with an actual foundation with this formula so I wouldn't keep running out so fast. The coverage factor here cannot be beat, it hides everything but without looking artificial and plastic.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?