BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Christine N.
I bought both the Maybelline Age Rewind in Light initially and the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Sand. I did one on each eye to compare and didn't notice that much of a difference with the exception that neither fully covered my undereye circles though they both did a good job and the broader color range and more yellow undertone of the Maybelline Fit Me in the yellow-based Sand was a better color match on my NC20 skin.

Then I watched a YouTube video and noticed someone else with severe undereye circles actually used the Maybelline Age Rewind in Neutralizer (which is a more yellow color than the Light) and then would put the Maybelline Fit Me in her shade on top. So the next day I went back and exchanged the Maybelline Age Rewind in Light (which is really too generic a shade and a bit too pink on me) for the Neutralizer and put the color-correcting Neutralizer on and then the Maybelline Fit Me on Sand on top and it made a significant improvement. You do need to set with powder.
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
This is one of my very first concealers! I had bought so many and ran out I need to get another one! This is such a blendable concealer and it goes on so smooth! I love how it is package and how you apply it the cushion on top is my favorite part! It really brightens your under eye so well! It doesn't crease if you set it good and it is light weight and looks so good under my eyes. It gives off that awake look people always want! It hides dark circles really well.

I like the color range, there aren't too many people a good amount to get the shade that works best for you.

A very reasonable price of a drug store concealer!

I always recommend this to people when they ask me what they should you! I always go back to this one when I need a cheaper one to buy and it's such a great product!
Katy S.
South Elmsall,, Pontefract
Cannot rave about this product enough!
I constantly struggle with dark circles and creasing when it comes to concealers, but not anymore.
The Maybelline Age rewind eraser does just that, ERASE my under eye bags making me look awake and refreshed for the day ahead. The formula is super-easy to blend and doesn't crease under my eyes throughout the day compared to other concealers which seam to have a thicker/fuller coverage but just move around the face as the day progresses until my under-eyes look worse than they started off with at 6am.
The concealer is suitable for all ages and skin types, I myself am 20 years of age with combination skin but i have recommended this product my mother who is 50+  with dry, sensitive skin and she is also besotted by the product.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Love  this  concealer.I have very high standards for cosmetic performance, My kit is full of Dior and YSL , Chanel ,  Tom  Ford  and  etc,   but  this  O n e ,  is  something  special!! I love the sponge applicator for ease in applying,  it has a beautiful texture that does not crease very easily. It's not creamy but it's also not too watery.Covers  dark circles well.Lasts a very long time. I bought this  over 6.5 months ago and I still have about 20% of the product left.Does not dry  my eye area at all .  Love,  love,love
Jess G.
Review for: Brightener more...
Love this product. I have very dark circles so I use a couple products on the daily to mask them. I love applying this after foundation before concealer. I've just found that's the best way to apply for the finish I like. It doesn't seem to move throughout the day, but I do set my under eyes.
Itzel P.
Before I was introduced into the highend makeup, this was the concelear i would use! And ket me mention that i would use it alone! with no foundation! Another funny fact is that i didnt know what it did, but i bought it because of how cute the packaging was and the first time that i used it, i was extremely happy!! I was new to makeup and i had no clue how to apply it or anything but with the way that the product comes, it is so easy to apply! It gives great coverage and it helps me alot when i dont sleep enough and i have dark circles. I have been buying this product for more than 8 years!
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
This was the first concealer i ever used. Back in the day before i got really into makeup i didn’t believe in using concealer, i didnt know why i needed to use it but a friend recommended this concealer to me so i bought it for a special event. I used it under my eyes only and blended it out with a brush... i set it with some powder and called it a day. Now using this product with a damp beauty blender and putting it on the high points of my faces as well as under my eyes it looks much better. After, i set it with the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. Looking back it isnt one of my favorite concealers but it is a good one. Some people have trouble with it creasing on them. I personally never had an issue with that. I would recommend tarte™ shape tape contour concealer if this one doesnt work for you.
Kate C.
Portsmouth
Review for: Fair more...
This used to be my go to concealer! I used this every day for forever, until I moved on to using a higher end one. This is a great concealer for starting out. The applicator makes it very easy to apply the concealer exactly where you would like it and the formula has a nice dewey finish. If you are looking for a matte concealer this is not the one for you. The only problem I really had with this concealer was that it didn't have a wide range of colors and because it is sold at the drug store, you cannot try it on before purchasing so I usually had to buy a couple shades before finally matching it to my actual skin tone. But overall this is a good concealer for those starting out in the makeup world or for someone that doesn't want to spend tons of money on a concealer.
Amber B.
Review for: Ivory more...
One of my favorite drugstore concealer! This is so beautiful under the eyes and covers my dark circles. Blends in with my foundations. Doesn’t cake up and last. I would definitely re purchase this again.
McKenzie H.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Ivory more...
I like this almost as much as my Tarte Shapetape!! The color match it awesome and doesn’t turn orange either. It really does cover my dark circles well. I love this!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?