BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Alli M.
The Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer *woof! that's a mouthful* is a great drugstore option. It reports to instantly erase dark circles, fine lines and reduce puffiness. For me it provided light coverage of my dark circles. I am not sure it reduced my fine lines. However, it did not accentuate them. A bonus in my book. As far a puffiness, I did not see any change. I might add in all fairness, that due to significant life stresses I have quite the luggage set. I will use it on a 'no makeup day' for a bit of cover up. I have purchased mine at the local drug stores and Fred Meyer's.
Sikirat M.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Caramel more...
First off this concealer is great because it has the best formula and it's good without having to use a foundation. I live it for natural looks full freaking coverage babes must try!
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Brightener more...
I am absolutely in love with this concealer.  I buy mine at target for a couple of dollars and I'm good to go.  I have terrible, inherited dark circles so I use this primarily under my eyes.  But I have also used this to cover redness on my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead (rosacea is inherited too).  I don't like to wear much makeup on my face, but I need my concealer.  This is one of my holy grail concealers and I cannot remember how many tubes of these I've gone through, but I'm going to keep purchasing them.  I hate how much you have to twist before product comes up through the sponge, but I love the coverage and the light-weight feel of the product.  It doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup, but things are evened out a little more and...neater. :)
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Sand more...
This is the best drug store level concealer I have ever used! I love the applicator, it makes it super simple to use and blend. It by far blows away any other concealer that can be bought at Wal-Mart. I would get it if you are in a situation where you can't get to Sephora or Ulta. I would say it's even better than some high end concealers that I haven't really liked. It def brightens up the under eye area. I would say get a shade lighter than you think you need for maximum brightening effect! Bye bye dark under eye circles!!!! Look like you slept at least 2 hours more than you actually did with this product lol!
Karol D.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this concealer and i would totally recommend it. Best for under eye and to cover blemishes. Maybelline is definitely one of my favorite drug store brands.
Kara H.
Nashville, TN
As much as I wanted to love this product it was really hard for me to. I am an avid youtube watcher and people raved about this concealer. For me, it was a little too runny and once I blended it out, it completely went away. I thought it was just my beauty blender taking off the product but i applied it with other techniques and nothing seemed to work. I started tapping it in with my fingers and that seemed to do the trick but I have other concealers that work a lot better. If I am purchasing a concealer i want it to CONCEAL and not look like i'm not wearing makeup.
Kaitlyn T.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my favorite products that I use several times a week. It helps to cover up under eye circles as well as filling in pores. Would definitely recommend!
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
This is one of my very first concealers! I had bought so many and ran out I need to get another one! This is such a blendable concealer and it goes on so smooth! I love how it is package and how you apply it the cushion on top is my favorite part! It really brightens your under eye so well! It doesn't crease if you set it good and it is light weight and looks so good under my eyes. It gives off that awake look people always want! It hides dark circles really well.

I like the color range, there aren't too many people a good amount to get the shade that works best for you.

A very reasonable price of a drug store concealer!

I always recommend this to people when they ask me what they should you! I always go back to this one when I need a cheaper one to buy and it's such a great product!
Cassidy P.
My all time favorite concealer. I love the packaging and the product is amazing. I have bad dark circles and it really erases them. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.
Christine N.
I bought both the Maybelline Age Rewind in Light initially and the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Sand. I did one on each eye to compare and didn't notice that much of a difference with the exception that neither fully covered my undereye circles though they both did a good job and the broader color range and more yellow undertone of the Maybelline Fit Me in the yellow-based Sand was a better color match on my NC20 skin.

Then I watched a YouTube video and noticed someone else with severe undereye circles actually used the Maybelline Age Rewind in Neutralizer (which is a more yellow color than the Light) and then would put the Maybelline Fit Me in her shade on top. So the next day I went back and exchanged the Maybelline Age Rewind in Light (which is really too generic a shade and a bit too pink on me) for the Neutralizer and put the color-correcting Neutralizer on and then the Maybelline Fit Me on Sand on top and it made a significant improvement. You do need to set with powder.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?