BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Randi G.
Decatur
This product is super easy to use and has great coverage. I was using NARS concealer for years and bought this when I needed a last minute touch up. Works great!
Rochelle N.
Review for: Medium more...
I heard many good things about this concealer and I wanted to like it as much as I have been hearing about it. I picked up the shade medium because I have tan/beige skin tone color but medium seemed to blend with my skin color. It has a weird funky smell, I'm not sure if I just got a bad concealer or if all of them have a weird smell. It is light weight and blends pretty smoothly. I have sensitive skin and sometimes I get dry and flaky, and this concealer made my flaky eyes look worse. It works good as a blemish color corrector for me because the shade I picked up blends with my skin color. It has a great amount of product and I had this product for a while!
Alli M.
The Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer *woof! that's a mouthful* is a great drugstore option. It reports to instantly erase dark circles, fine lines and reduce puffiness. For me it provided light coverage of my dark circles. I am not sure it reduced my fine lines. However, it did not accentuate them. A bonus in my book. As far a puffiness, I did not see any change. I might add in all fairness, that due to significant life stresses I have quite the luggage set. I will use it on a 'no makeup day' for a bit of cover up. I have purchased mine at the local drug stores and Fred Meyer's.
Cheryl L.
This product didn’t erase anything just made my face darker in the dark spots. Wasn’t too expensive but not worth the cost. Really didn’t much for my blemishes. I wouldn’t buy again not recommend it to anyone.
izma t.
Salem, NH
Alright, so I heard about this concealer from YouTube and I thought it was one of those products that you use and fall in love with, boy was I wrong. This isn't particularly a BAD product but in my opinion it isnt one of the best. It is such light coverage, I'm a darker tan shade but when I first used this product it was during the winter and I was a  much lighter tan shade but still It was so hard to find a color that was perfect, I don't use concealer to highlight I just use it to conceal the darkness around my eyes, but this product seemed to fail to do so. I had trouble blending it out as well, because it would just go onto the brush or the beauty blender I was using which made me really angry. Overall I wouldn't reccomend this product to anyone but it can work different on others skin.
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment ConcealerI love this concealer! I first swipe it under my eyes and then do little pats for more coverage. The fuzzy tip is great at blending. I used this on my nose, chin, and anywhere I have a breakout. It's the fastest way to make my skin look much, much better. Minimally, I can apply this, mascara, and lip gloss and feel confident I look pretty good. I don't have great skin, so I'm pretty self-conscious without makeup. When I use this concealer, it blends so well and provides such natural coverage, I don't bother with any foundation. Fragrance free, no scent to it at all. I will definitely purchase again. Perfect shade for fair skin. Also holds up and still looks great when I apply powder bronzer over. Doesn't get caky or settle into lines and pores.
Madison S.
Waverly
Review for: Ivory more...
This does exactly what it says! Very nice that it includes a sponge. Very full coverage. One of the large bottles lasts me for about 5 months. Covers under eye and blemishes. Would recommend to others.
Sikirat M.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Caramel more...
First off this concealer is great because it has the best formula and it's good without having to use a foundation. I live it for natural looks full freaking coverage babes must try!
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Brightener more...
I am absolutely in love with this concealer.  I buy mine at target for a couple of dollars and I'm good to go.  I have terrible, inherited dark circles so I use this primarily under my eyes.  But I have also used this to cover redness on my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead (rosacea is inherited too).  I don't like to wear much makeup on my face, but I need my concealer.  This is one of my holy grail concealers and I cannot remember how many tubes of these I've gone through, but I'm going to keep purchasing them.  I hate how much you have to twist before product comes up through the sponge, but I love the coverage and the light-weight feel of the product.  It doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup, but things are evened out a little more and...neater. :)
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Sand more...
This is the best drug store level concealer I have ever used! I love the applicator, it makes it super simple to use and blend. It by far blows away any other concealer that can be bought at Wal-Mart. I would get it if you are in a situation where you can't get to Sephora or Ulta. I would say it's even better than some high end concealers that I haven't really liked. It def brightens up the under eye area. I would say get a shade lighter than you think you need for maximum brightening effect! Bye bye dark under eye circles!!!! Look like you slept at least 2 hours more than you actually did with this product lol!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?