BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Emma R.
Review for: Brightener more...
I have super fair skin and was looking for something to brighten up. This product is really hyped up alone so I figured I would try it out. It's not super easy to blend but not super hard either. I find the formula to be a bit a little dry and can sometimes cake if the face is not properly primed or you apply to much.

However, it is very effective at concealing my dark circles and brightening up. It doesn't get patchy at all. I do recommend to be very careful with the sponge applicator. I personally really like it, but mine fell off half way through using the product. Try to be somewhat gentle with it. The product is still usable. I just use a concealer brush to apply it.

Overall, this product has great coverage and a great price. It has a decent shade range so most people will be able to find their perfect shade.
member-093f54a2f
Poolville, TX
Review for: Ivory more...
I use this concealer a lot. I love it. They could have more colors though. It is long lasting. I haven’t tried to build it up but it’s medium to full coverage. The only thing I don’t like is they need more shades.
Mrs J.
The only foundation that hides and conceals blemishes and scars with no concelaer ...so it's my go to foundation when I'm trying to get in and out of the door quickly
lyndsey B.
pueblo co
Review for: Brightener more...
HOLY GRAIL. Omg looks natural and makes me look more alive and I’m totally obsessed packaging is weird but still works perfectly literally zero cons and 100 pros I rebuy it constantly and will continue to do so
Angie M.
Mahopac, NY
Maybelline Instant age rewind concealer MY ALL TIME FAVORITE Concealer!!! Why buy high end when this is it?!!! I have yet to find a concealer for an amazing price that does it all like this one, conceal & highlight!! So creamy, glides on flawlessly with my beauty blender or fingers and brightens up my whole face! I apply this under my eyes, on my nose, forehead on my chin, blend it out and your ready for step 2...which is number 3 on my list of favorite's!! 3. Laura Mercier translucent setting powder!!!
Delisha R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Medium more...
First off, I do like this concealer. My sister said I looked like a doll when I wore it because of how good it looked underneath my eyes even after an 18+ day. The only reason why I give this product 4 stars is due to the fact that the applicator I feel is unsanitary. The sponge tip has product on their constantly, since that is where the product comes out of, of course, so it just has bacteria. Then I decided to rip it off and use the product that way, however then twisting for the product to come up, it has a delayed reactions and does not come up right away. They after all those twists, too much product begins to come out and it's just too much. When I'm in a hurry, this is just not ideal. A wand application would make it a lot easier. Overall, I do recommend the product, and would repurchase if maybe packaged differently.
Chen O.
Fort Lauderdale
LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. It comes in a range if shades, is easily blendable, does not crease and is reasonably priced! I have bought this product many times.
Maddy M.
This is one of my all time FAVORITE concealers. It’s so amazing!! It gets rid of my dark circles every time (and I have bad dark circles). Definitely buy this product!!
Ella M.
Review for: Tan more...
This concealer is so good. The problem I do have is that the applicator is very unsanitary. There is no other way to use it beside the little sponge, which is very sad because I do really enjoy using the product.
Ashley H.
Marion
Review for: Brightener more...
Really liked this concealer. Super blend-able formula and covered my dark circles well. Did see some creasing by the end of the day but other than that, loved it!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?