BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Sam G.
Osprey, FL
Best under eye concealer ever! It goes on really creamy and is easily blendable. It hides my puffiness and dark circles and is very affordable! Lasts a long time!
Becky G.
Bristol, VA
One of the best drugstore concealers out there! This does not crease in my under eye and I go a shade lighter to brighter my eyes up!! For sure competes with some of the higher end concealer for a fraction of the cost
Soleil H.
Los Angeles
Review for: Caramel more...
This product is unfortunately too dry of a formula for me. I think it lasts long, but because I have dry skin it doesn't apply or blend as well. I think if someone had oily skin it would work better. I personally like the LA girl pro concealers more. As of now, I wouldn't repurchase it, but I also don't think it's horrible.
Sarah M.
Lynnwood, WA
My very favorite drug store concealer- I first tried this out in high school as a concealer my mother had bought for herself, decided she didn't like it and gave to me.
I was obsessed! I ended up later in life going school for Makeup Artistry and realized that a lot of the other girls had also found this gem!
I think when people see "Age Rewind" the brain goes to "Oh this is for older people" and that is not the case at all.
I have used this on several of my friend and family, including my mom (she now loves it, how you apply the concealer can make a difference)
I prefer applying this concealer with a small domed kabuki like brush. I find that using my beauty blender makes the products break up and mix oddly with any foundation I have under neath.
I would recommend this product to anyone!
FYI, you can remove the sponge on the tip if you want the product to be more sanitary.
Rachel F.
Royal
Review for: Fair more...
I struggled with this concealer. I heard a bunch of hype behind this concealer and couldn’t wait to try it. I bought the two lightest shades and were pretty disappointed. The shades were too dark and I’m really not that pale. Then I found that this concealer creased and didn’t cover my dark circles. This isn’t a concealer that I would repurchase. I also don’t like the packaging. It may be convenient, but it’s not cleanable, which makes me
Uncomfortable. I feel like it’s really easy to grow bacteria in the little sponge in the top.

On a positive note I did find the price pretty good for the amount of product you get. I personally don’t like this product, but a lot of my friends really enjoy this concealer.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I have other concealers I prefer, but this is a solid choice from the drugstore. The Neutralizer shade is a bit too dark and yellow for my fair complexion but that’s ok because it makes a great color corrector. It masks dark circles well and smooths out the appearance of your under eyes. The shade range is a joke however. It’s such a good product that it it would make sense for the company to extend the shade range. I also don’t love the sponge tip applicator. I feel like it not only eats up the product, but is super unhygienic. It gets really nasty and I can’t help but think about how many germs there must be. I get why they used thought that because it really helps to deposit the right amount of product and gives your under eyes an air brushed appearance. I think it would make a great highlighting product for people with medium to tan skin tones The formula is nice, but like I said, there are other concealers I prefer.
Alexandra D.
Milford
I love these concealers and with the shade range just recently being expanded there are shade options for a lot more people. This formula is nice with a dewy finish and pretty full coverage.
Brittany H.
Review for: Ivory more...
I can’t even describe how much i love this product. It hides the black circles under my eyes as well as conceals every other blemish i have. I use it alone with a powder for an everyday look or for when I’m going out at night.
Riya D.
There is about nothing I could say about Maybelline eye eraser that hasn't been said already. This product by itself has successfully defeated many high end luxury concealers that are more than 4 times it's price. It is that good. It is however a highlighting concealer and has a decent coverage too. Oh the formula is Soo creamy and opaque too. However like with most concealers one must be aware of color correction but once that is dealt with,this concealer brightens up your face without look unnatural and doesn't need powder on a dry skin!! You could just buff it out. I love that fact that this doesn't need a lot of maintainance and is extremely easy to use. It is part of my travel kit as well! I have run our of 3 of these and I am on my fourth one! Super hit formula! Oh by the way, I used it after seeing kaushal beauty use it on almost every video of hers!! Thanks to her for introducing the product to me!
Kristina P.
Garden City, KS
Review for: Medium more...
This is amazing!!!!! It's a dream! Love the price. Love how much product you get and a little goes a long way! It covers like a dream! I do wish they would change to a wand to apply.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?