BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
Review for: Ivory more...
I LOVE this product. I’m not a biggie on concealer usually but I can’t live without this. The packaging is nice because I like the spongy tip. I use it for blemishes mostly but it also works well for dark bags under eyes. It has been my go to product in the process of going foundation free. Foundation doesn’t work well with my skin and likes to cause me problems. I use this because it is lighter than foundation and I can apply it only to blemishes. It smoothes out nicely and blends in when I put powder over my whole face. This is a holy grail. I also use it when I want to make my eyeshadow look neater. I take a tiny brush and dab it onto the tip to get the product then touch up everything to make the lines look clean.
Karina G.
Ooltewah, TN
I used to swear by this concealer, but then other companies started coming out with even better products and I recently realized that this concealer isn't the holy grail it was once set out to be. The applicator is awful, I used to like it, but then I realized just how much product was wasted by getting soaked up in the sponge and not being used. It's pretty nasty after a while as well. I would consider this a medium to almost full coverage concealer, but not entirely full coverage. You really need to be careful when you are trying to seriously mask trouble areas, and often times you're better off using your finder than a sponge or brush because it's sooo easy to buff the product away into nothingness. It will seriously disappear on your skin if you blend too much. I've completed used up my last one of these, but if I still had it, I would stop using it as a correcting concealer and use it mainly as an illuminating one.
Nayeli C.
colorado springs
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I have really bad dark circles, i just to be on call, and that made them worse. I try everything, and this concealer was really good for daily use. I bought it several times.
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
This foundation stick is an old favorite of mine. The applicator tip makes putting it on so much easier & eliminates the need for a sponge. The foundation itself is long-lasting. Love this stuff!
Carrie W.
I bought this product after watching make up videos and the youtubers recommended it. I still keep buying it when I run out of it but it doesn’t do exactly what I want it to.
Phoenix H.
Fort Pierce
It blends in so well. It also covers my dark circles amazingly. It’s a very good dupe for the tarte shape tape in my opinion. The applicator makes it easy to apply and it doesn’t whiten you out which is a very good thing.
Sabrina W.
Lexington , KY
If you haven't tried this concealer run don't walk and pick some up. It is fantastic. Not very heavy on the skin which I like but is a great option for dark circles
Dyna B.
North Miami, FL
Review for: Caramel more...
I love this concealer but one thing I don't like is the sponge , seems a bit unsanitary . Other than that I like it tho . But I just wish the applicator was different.
Morgan M.
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this product because I have really bad dark Circles and it covers them well and it’s long lasting and the packaging is nice and it’s easy to blend into the skin and I’ve bought the product over and over and would bye it again
Kenzie K.
Marysville
I’ve been using this for a long time as my go to concealer for undereyes as well as any spots. I usually only wear this on my face, as well as powder to set it so it doesn’t move around.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?