BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Emily E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I honestly love this concealer for so many reasons and the price is very good for its value. The packing is awesome, I even like the sponge on top to apply on the go. This product lasted me a long time and I will totally buy this again!
Bianca M.
des plaines
Review for: Sand more...
Easy touch and go product for everyday use! So easy to apply and uses such a good amount. You have to twist the top to get product and it lets you easily apply it to blemishes.
Meghan S.
milwaukee
I was a little disappointed with this because I had heard such great reviews on it. I have dry skin and even with moisturizer underneath my eyes it was caked and you could still see darkness. I wouldn’t buy again.
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
Review for: Ivory more...
I LOVE this product. I’m not a biggie on concealer usually but I can’t live without this. The packaging is nice because I like the spongy tip. I use it for blemishes mostly but it also works well for dark bags under eyes. It has been my go to product in the process of going foundation free. Foundation doesn’t work well with my skin and likes to cause me problems. I use this because it is lighter than foundation and I can apply it only to blemishes. It smoothes out nicely and blends in when I put powder over my whole face. This is a holy grail. I also use it when I want to make my eyeshadow look neater. I take a tiny brush and dab it onto the tip to get the product then touch up everything to make the lines look clean.
Lyndie W.
Los Angeles
Review for: Fair more...
It's alright, though you will need to blend really well with your foundation or it will look splotchy. The tint seemed to oxidize and look orangey after about an hour of wear.
Megan H.
Wichita , KS
This product is great for my under eyes, I have such dark circles under my eyes and this helped so much. It’s not too thick or and it’s not sheer either. Definitely recommend.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Review for: Ivory more...
I'm so impressed by this. I've gone through almost an entire tube now so I feel like I've had a good chance to use it and make up my mind about it and I will definitely be purchasing a replacement when my current tube runs out. It brightens my undereye and almost has a subtle luminosity to it, which I really like. It holds up relatively well throughout the day even when I don't set it and it manages to cover up darkness that I sometimes see under my eyes. On days where I don't want to wear much foundation, it even adds a little extra coverage if I want to just swipe a little product on my cheeks, forehead, and chin to give my foundation a little *oomph* and to add just a subtle lightness/luminosity. Honestly, this competes with *some* of the higher end concealers in my collection--definitely worth trying. The main downside is the sponge applicator which is a little unsanitary and messy but I can easily get past that for the beautiful effect that it gives.
Amber L.
Belmont
Very good make up, I use it everyday and love it very much. I would recommend to anyone I know. A plus is it not gonna break you wallet witch help us women out with low money.
Amberly C.
Grand Chute , WI
I got this product because a lot of people hyped it up and really liked it. I’m from the North, so I’m pretty fair skinned. The lightest shade that they offered was still too dark. Also it was too thick for my liking.
Daisy J.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer. It is not too thick but not too thin. It has great coverage and the sponge applicator make it super easy to use! I love this and it is super affordable!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?