BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Debbie L.
White City, OR
Great coverage. Awesome product. Sits well under and over makeup. Love the price point. Nice to see you can get a great drugstore product that really works and does what it claims.
Jennifer C.
Chicago
Review for: Medium, Honey, Fair more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer this product is literally SO GOOD. It’s like the tarte shape tape concealer! The packaging was nice, but I do have to say I did break a couple tops ):
Fabbie E.

I have tried so many concealers, high end and drugstore and I keep coming back to this one. I'm 44 and I'm getting wrinkles under my eyes, and this is the ONLY concealer that I can get to not look cakey or settle into those lines. I put it on, blend it out with my finger (it's a very thin formula, so it blends easily), set it with powder and forget it. At the end of the day, it still looks just applied. I'm not a big fan of the puffy ball applicator, I'd like to be able to have a little more precision at times and that big ol' ball makes that impossible. However, that is a small complaint for an otherwise great product. I've repurchased this so many times. I have the brightener version and fair....the brightener is very pink toned, I have cool undertones, and I don't care for how pink it is, although I can make it work. However, I typically just buy fair and it still brightens my under eye area.
Kasey V.
I used this product for a while when i was younger it made me look washed out no matter what colour i got, and it makes your face look super dry i would not recommend it at all.
Candace D.
Leitchfield
I have loved this concealer for quite some time and I used it the other day on my entire face. (I know I’m crazy) but it made my skin look BEAUTIFUL and my make up stay on all day.
Autumn P.
Edgewood
I love this concealer for brightening under my eyes. Along with brightening qualities it cover under eye circles. The application is so easy with the sponge applicator on the end.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Does conceal under the eyes quite nice however I did find that it made my undereye area look kinda funny. Did crease a bit. Did brighten the areas where applied.
Addison S.
Delaware, OH
Not the best for dry skin, or mature. I have under eye creases because it runs in my family but this just dried my under eyes like no other and looked so bad after like two hours.
Rudi S.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is not for me. While it covered up my deep dark circles fairly well, it was just too thick and heavy for my under eyes. I found it settled into my fine lines easily and made the area just look... heavy.
Brooke L.
West Branch, MI
This is absolutely one of the best drugstore concealers on the market. It’s full coverage without being cakey & I love the applicator sponge; it makes application so quick & easy.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?