BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Emilie T.
Kent , OH
This product works really well it isn't cakey and is pretty full coverage. The only thing about it is the the shade range.. there wasn't one light enough for my skin
Alexandra R.
Brownsville
Best concealer I’ve ever used! The coverage and price are amazing!! It feels very creamy and blends easily on my skin. Covers all my blemishes and my dark circles.
Amanda M.
Such great quality for drugstore. Similar to high end concealers. I love the coverage and blendability. Don’t love the sponge thing but I think it’s growing on me.
Emma M.
bradenton
Review for: Caramel more...
This concealer is such an amazing product, it has great coverage and you can find the perfect color to match your skin tone. I would highly recommend this product.
ray m.
This stuff works great for my skin. I am not big into foundation so I usually just wear concealer and this is one of my favorites. Good coverage, is perfect for my skin tone, not too pink or too orange, I love it.
Genarina p.
nj
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is an medium to full coverage. You could build it up. It is true that it erase dark circle. Compare to others this is a great everyday if you get dark circle.
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
This product did not do the greatest job at concealing my dark circles. It helped but left flaky cakey residue. I enjoyed the easy application and affordable price
Kaitlynn C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great for covering dark under eye circles but also any discoloration or blemishes on the skin. My only complaint is that this concealer oxodizes to an orange tint.
Alexis Q.
rye brook
Review for: Fair more...
My go to drugstore concealer! I always come back to this concealer no matter what! It’s become a little drying but I think that’s just my skin and can be fixed with a good moisturizer.
Kylie D.
I use this everyday for under my eyes..I much prefer this to the very popular tarte shape tape concealer which is soo cakey. This is also much more wallet friendly.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?