BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
This product left my face oily and wet looking and feeling. Not only that unfortunately it made my face break out. If you have sensitive skin i dont reccomend using this.
Brittany M.
Eau Claire , WI
This product is fair enough. The color I got just looks like really weird? It’s suppose to be fair but it looks like sand rubbed on my face. The price was great so I guess I got what I paid for?
Tracey H.
San Luis Obispo
I really like the price for this concealer. I just wish they would expand their color range. The only concealer I am able to use has pink tones to it which I dont like. Formula is great through.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I love these! It's so much easier to apply bc the spinge/brush is already made on it and it doesn't take much to apply! Defifnately recommend these specially if your in a hurry or on the go!
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
Full-coverage color and it just added more shades! I use it to highlight under my eyes because I do not have dark circles. I buy at Walmart for 7.97 and get so much product! Highly recommended!!
Ashli B.
Columbia, SC
This is a pretty great concealer, I love using it under the eyes. I wish two things were different: One more shade lighter and I really don't like the sponge applicator - feels unhygienic to me.
Rachel D.
WAUKESHA, WI
Review for: Brightener more...
If I was only allowed one drugstore concealer for my under eyes, I would pick the Maybelline instant age rewind dark circle treatment. I have pretty dry under eyes with a fine line or two that almost always causes creasing. I get little to no creasing with this concealer. The shade is both corrective and medium to high coverage. In other words, I don't have to go in with a peachy shade and then a lightening shade for it to work. It's matte but it doesn't make my skin look dry or exaggerate pores. I find I can easily incorporate it into full coverage or light coverage looks. I usually have a hard time finding concealers light enough because of my pale skin, but this one works. One star off for the sponge applicator and the click up method. I don't feel like I have a lot of control over how much I get. I also took the sponge off so it doesn't soak up all the product and collect bacteria. I think the shade selection is really good for pale to medium skin tones but I'm not sure about darker shades. I've already repurchased and don't plan on taking it out of my makeup bag anytime soon.
Theadora C.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Brightener more...
It is a great product just the sponge soaks up a lot of the concealer! You can easily take it off though. That what I use to do and just put it on the brush it helps a lot! Also covers up my bags real good!
Alana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great coverage. Blendable. Glad they expanded on the shades. I don't really care for the sponge though it's a little unsanitary. Great price point. Lasts a decent while.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Light more...
THE BEST CONCEALER! If you don't wanna splurge on concealer this product is for you! YOU WILL BECOME OBSESSED!!!! GREAT COVERAGE & LONG LASTING DOESN'T CREASE.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?