BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1978)
Cheyenne G.
Mineral Wells, TX
Hands down the best drugstore concealer. I’ve purchased so many of these it’s unreal. They don’t have a huge shade variety, however the product itself does a wonderful job.
Bailey S.
This is my absolute favorite concealer to use on myself (if I could figure a way to use on clients that is sanitary, I would). It covers dark circles well and goes on easy.
innaspicica i.
Review for: Ivory more...
Yes yes i cant even describe how much i love this concealer,hides my tired eye all the time!I uses this product everyday when im super tired and i got those black under eyes..cover them all
Sheetal K.
San Jose , CA
Wonderful product. No complaints. It is a must have for everyone trying to play with makeup. Good coverage, no creasing and affordable. Great tool of novice makeup artists.
Logan C.
Review for: Fair more...
Was not impressed. I saw everyone loving this concealer but I just don’t get it! Coverage wasn’t great on me and it didn’t last. Nothing special, idk what y’all are seeing!
Caryn R.
memphis, tn
Review for: Brightener more...
This is my favorite concealer/under eye brightener. I have repurchased several times and will continue to do so. It works well with my sensitive skin and does a great job!
Kayla R.
Jacksonville, NC
The feeling of this particular concealer is so light and fluffy! It’s very comfortable on and under my eyes. This is a great eyeshadow primer if you’re in need of one too.
Sierra R.
Merritt Is, FL
This concealer has to be one of the best I've ever used. It makes my dark circle from studying overnight vanish. It's like magic, I swear. I've been using this for years!!
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I'm light and I found this shad too light for me. I dont love the applicator tip. It didnt cover up circles. It doesn't crease and it wears ok but I have better concealers.
Maggie G.
Indianapolis
This concealer is amazing. I have dry skin and dark circles. It easily covers my dark circles and blemishes without emphasizing my dry skin. After trying this concealer I don't want any other ones
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?