BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Ashley H.
Boise, ID
Pretty light coverage which is what I want. But it does an excellent job of brightening up my under eyes. As a mom who is chronically sleep deprived this goes a long way to making me feel more put together.
Kendra J.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Brightener, Medium, Honey, Neutralizer, Ivory, Fair, Sand, Golden, Caramel, Tan, Hazelnut, Light more...
I love this concealer. It has very good coverage and it’s very easy to use. I can always find one that matches my skin tone because it comes in a variety of colors. I would recommend this product to others.
Gianella V.
Portland
Review for: Caramel more...
Oh my god!!!! This product has helped me sooooo much! I am a person that has really dark circles and when I use this concealer, it makes it seem like I have no bags or cirlcles.
Heather M.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Other more...
This product is my saving grace- if it ever went away I would be in serious trouble!!! It covers up my dark circles and helps me go about my day feeling beautiful and confident!
Grace P.
This is a great under eye concealer. It gives my skin a nice refreshed look. It does not look cakey and very easy to blend. I love that it also contain serum to help fight fine lines.
Janelle C.
Highland, IN
I have high end concealers and I still always grab this it stays on for hours and doesn’t cake or crease will always repurchase also its affordable. Never stop making Maybelline
Rachel F.
Royal
I know everyone says this is a holy grail concealer, but it’s not. The shade range is atrocious. I’m not even that fair and there’s not a shade that matches my skin tone or undertones.
Willianys V.
chicago
I loved this product!!! It has a soft brush at the end that makes applying so much easier. It comes in different sizes and it’s easy to have on the go for a quick touch up. I would definitely buy it again.
Molly R.
Clinton
This concealer is incorporated into my everyday routine! It is super brightening and covers my under eyes perfectly! This is the only concealer I use and I will continue to use this one each and every day!
Marie M.
Rainsville
Purchased at: Walmart
It covered well but it didn't last long. One time only lasted a couple of weeks and I don't feel the sponge is necessary. The age rewind part I felt made it smear a bit as well.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?