BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1986)
Arlyn R.
Spring, TX
Review for: Fair more...
Never missed in my make up hand bag!!
This concealer is light to use, great formula, wonderful price and 5 star quality. Compare with others ln drugs store this care you sensitive dark circles skin! Love it!
samantha m.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is a great concealer however I wish they had a greater shade range. I have very fair skin and their lightest shade is a little too dark for me. Wears well and doesn't crease.
Denicia R.
Stoughton , MA
I thought people were lying but it’s true this is the truth!! It converts and last very very well! It probably my favorite and now they have colors that match my. Town skin town!!
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
This concealer is so good and very affordable doesn’t cake under eye and blends smoothly. You can find it at any drug store. They have a good selection of colors. High end results for part pf price.
Madison B.
Rayne, LA
I use this item for extra coverage under my eyes and on my nose. It does it's job for what I use it for. But it seems to be a little cheaply made. You get what you pay for though.
Jenni S.
This concealer helps brighten and cover dark areas. I have used up a couple of these fully. While it’s not currently in my makeup rotation it is something I occasionally re purchase.
Raeann R.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a fantastic drug store concealer! It gives you awesome coverage. I have pretty dark undereye circles and this covered them right up. And I LOVED the sponge applicator, it was easy on my sensitive skin and didn't irritate my under eyes
Ana T.
Kearny, NJ
Great concealer comparable to tarte shape tape but more hydrating which I prefer I would recommend it to everybody not the most sanitary if you’re working on clients to be honest
Dionne G.
Rochester, MI
This is a staple in my makeup arsenal. I use the Brightener to hide dark circles and lighten the under eye area. It's important to properly prep before applying any concealer, so I use a quality moisturizer first and let my skin absorb it for 5-10 mins while I go about my morning routine. I then use the sponge applicator to lightly dab the concealer under the eye and on the bridge of my nose where I have a few small sun spots. IMPORTANT: I let that sit for 5 mins before doing any blending as this is a tried and true method of applying this concealer for maximum impact and to prevent settling into lines. When it's time to blend, I use my ring finger and lightly tap the concealer into the skin or I use my Sephora pro concealer brush. This product works very well for me (I am 43 with light to medium skin tone and have never used fillers of any type tho I am certainly not opposed to it) and I recommend giving it a go as for the price I find this to be a sincere bargain.
Paige B.
Oneonta , AL
Review for: Fair more...
I didn’t mean to get this light of a color but I did. I liked the amount of product that came out but couldn’t tell if it was a good match for me since it wasn’t the right color.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?