BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Katy C.
Redding, CA
BEST CONCEALER I HAVE EVER USED! IT COVERS MY DARK CIRCLES, AND ALL THE CRATERS IN MY SKIN. I WOULD RECCOMEND THIS TO EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A FULL COVERAGE, WELL BLENDABLE CONCEALER.
arizona c.
Barbourville
love love love!! this is one of the best concealers i’ve used. it’s long lasting and not too cakey under your eyes. the applicator is so great too! it deposits just the right amount of product. so recommended!!
Megan W.
Review for: Brightener more...
This is an outstanding for brightening the under eye. I have never had a problem with it creasing and it blends in so nicely with my other face products. A great product for a great price.
Maggie H.
I love this concealer !!! it is very affordable , not cakey nor heavy under the eye !! very food for those who have dark circles or black spots. Very easy to blend and work with !!!
Zulema T.
Seagoville, TX
Ive been using this concealer for years now and its really amazing. A lil bit goes a long way. Its easy to blend with a damp beauty blender .its good for brightening under the eyes.
Megan B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love this concealer!! I use this under my eyes and to highlight. It has a medium to full coverage. Never looks cakey. Makes my under eye look flawless. Would definitely recommend!
member-151da
Purchased at: Target
This is the best concealer I have ever tried! The shade fair is a great match for me and it blends in so well! I have never tried a concealer that I like as mach as this one!
Julianne H.
Orlando, FL
Holy grail drug store concealer. I use to contour and for my under eye area. It’s freaking great. It covers my dark circles like nobody’s business. I could get two hours of sleep and nobody would know.

Tip: Rip off the applicator sponge, it’s useless!
Kaitlyn O.
El Paso, TX
This is such an amazing concealer it feels very luxurious and high end for such an affordable price. I use it for my under eyes as well as an eye shadow primer. I love the applicator because it’s so easy to use
Sthefany B.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this product for more than eight years and I do not change it for anything it is economical and excellent it has a very good coverage perfect for the day I love it
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?