BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Jordan B.
Highland Mls, NY
This is hands down my favorite drug store under eye concealer. It's perfect for hiding dark circles and highlighting the face. It's so long wearing and never creases. Once you set with powder it will last all day.
Greta P.
This concealer gave me full coverage without being cakey!! Its creamy! The color did brighten up my under eye! & I consider this one to be one of my top favorites from the drugstore 😃💕
haley S.
United States
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Fair more...
This worked really really well for me and its so afordable and is very buildable I buy this all the time i first tried it when I just didnt have time to run to my local saphora or ulta
Carrie N.
This is good product for the price point, but not the best concealer I’ve used. Coverage is good and lasts for several hours. Good option if you are new to concealers, and blends well.
Marian M.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Medium more...
Really good concealer, and even better for the price! It has great coverage and doesn't crease under my eyes. It's buildable and won't look cake. Wish the applicator was a bit smaller.
Amanda R.
Bremen, GA
I enjoy this for covering my dark circles on my minimum make up days. It is not super high coverage but it blends nicely. It isn't my absolute favorite but, not the worst I have tried.
Bitia D.
South Gate
Review for: Medium more...
I love this eye concealer. It gets rid of your dark circles. I’ve tried other products and they feel too dry on my skin. It’s easy to use with other makeup brands. I really recommend this eye concealer to everyone.
Irma S.
Mission, TX
Review for: Brightener more...
Not too bad. I would use it alot my first year of college but kinda had forgotten about it. Then started using it again and liked how blendable it was and made my undereye seem smooth.
Priscilla W.
Charleston
This is a go too! You cant beat the price! This helps keep my dark circles and help fade my dark spots. Never using another concealer again! I've used this one since it first came out.
Sydney B.
Luxora, AR
Review for: Fair more...
This was the first and best concealer I’ve ever used, and I’ve used many! Don’t get me wrong, I love my farts shape tape, but this is just as good to me, and it’s easier on the wallet!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?