BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Claire O.
Northville, MI
This is a good concealer. I have really bad dark circles under my eyes. This concealer helped with that a bit, but not a ton. There are other products that help my dark circles a lot more.
Gaby L.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Light more...
Muy buen producto para a hacer un producto de farmacia te deja la piel arteciopelada y la base se abdiere a la piel quedando el rostro hermoso en el cual nO se oxida... y cuando aplicas el polvo queda espectacular
Cody M.
London, KY
For the price you can't beat this concealer. The lightest shade is a little dark for pale girls but the product itself is great, and it wears amazing. It's good if you are balling on a budget. I would buy this again!
Alana T.
Gilbert
Review for: Caramel more...
very nice color range, maybelline can never seem to go wrong with the concealer line, easy to apply as well as blend out, very long lasting, i honestly cannot complain about this product i would definitely buy again!
Sierra R.
Centennial
Review for: Ivory more...
Great color and it does cover up scars and blemishes well but it also tends to fall in creases very easily. I’ve tried multiple different primers but this seems to crease no matter what!
Courtney T.
Glendale, AZ
This concealer has been my go to for months now! I love that it's not too thick and it works well with any foundation I've used so far! Doesn't have an overly sticky feeling and dries down well, no cracks or creases.
Lindsey S.
I use this concealer for my everyday makeup when I don't want to look so overdone. It's not incredibly full coverage and I can still see some darkness under my eyes but it does minimize it.
Mindy N.
Review for: Ivory more...
I have gone through so many of these concealers! It never settles into fine lines, it have a beautiful finish, and does a great job covering up my bags. I tend to reach for this concealer over my more expensive ones because of the quality and great price!
Ashli B.
Columbia, SC
This concealer is fantastic for covering dark circles under the eyes without feeling heavy or cakey. My only issue is that I'm not a fan of the sponge tip applicator, but I do plan on repurchasing this once I run out.
Nichole P.
Elkin
This is the best drugstore concealer I’ve ever used it’s such full coverage and does NOT crease under your eyes and it’s so easy to use with the little sponge tip applicator I love this stuff
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?