BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Emily S.
Smithville, TN
This concealer does the job perfectly! I love it so much and I would even recommend this for someone with more mature skin as it has a very consistent formula that does well with not creasing!
Genesis R.
Bronx , NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Medium more...
I always seem to go back to this concealer when looking for something drug store priced. I only wish they had more shades as I could never find the exact right shade. I always have to mix two.
Audrey B.
Muskegon , MI
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer. I use it almost everyday. It’s super easy to blend out and blends in really well. The applicator is different but it’s really nice and it helps apply it nicely. I would definitely recommend it.
shruthidandamudi D.
Irving, TX
This is an amazing product!! Probably my favorite drugstore concealer!! It is amazing and blends out very well. Very easy to use and also does not leave your skin dry or too oily throughout the day, great coverage and price!
Jordan P.
Titusville, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This is a little too dark to conceal under my eyes as I like to use one that it a few shades lighter but it is great for spot concealing! Don’t really like the sponge at the top but it’s easy to look past for a good product.
Yvette S.
Northridge, CA
This is one of my favorite concealers to use. Sometimes I’ll just use this without foundation and it holds full coverage which I love. Super lightweight and hides all the blemishes on my face.
Jessica J.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Medium more...
This product is pure GOLD! I absolutely love this concealer and the price is even better!! The coverage is amazing! It is comparable to a high end concealer if not better! I tell everyone they need to have this in their bag!
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
Review for: Light more...
I like this because a lot of days i don’t use foundation, I just dab on concealer. This stuff does the job because you can’t tell you’re wearing anything but at the same time it covers the bad blemishes and undereye circles
Monique A.
San Diego, CA
I live by this concealer! Beat affordable concealer I’ve tried! Covers up dark circles very well. Not too thick but agin not too watery. It’s the perfect concealer for an everyday makeup look!
Kerry B.
Brooklyn
This is one of the best products I’ve tried & actually used over for a long amount of time & I use this as a type of highlighter before I apply my powder, it covers all my blemishes & puts a nice coat over the imperfections.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?