BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Jessebliffen B.
Review for: Fair more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOOOOO MUCH!! It's an old time favorite that my mom introduced me to. It's full coverage and blends in well. Good price and you can find at pretty much any drugstore.
Sophia B.
Martinez
One of the best products on the market. I will always keep this stocked in my collection and it has never failed me. It's a great price and totally worth the 5 minutes of winding the product out!
Sarah S.
Sacramento
This concealer is so bomb!!! It’s full coverage but not cakey at all! It’s comparable to the tarte shape tape or Mac Pro longwear concealer except that it is way more affordable! Easy to blend as well🙌🏼 definitely recommend it!
Crystal R.
Kaysville, UT
Review for: Fair more...
As good as my luxury concealer. It covers everything, is buildable and lasts all day. I liked that there were a lot of shade options. You can’t bear the price either. I’m a lifer on this product.
Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
I love this concealer. I actually use it as foundation because I feel like it’s less cakey and still has enough coverage. It’s a little pricey I feel , for the amount it brings. You can find it at any store.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I read a lot about this product so I decided to give it a try. It’s not bad but def not my favorite for a concealer. My absolute favorite is actually also from maybelline & it’s the fit me concealer.
Madison S.
Review for: Medium more...
I use this everyday. Gives great coverage. I feel like I always have dark circles under my eyes and this brightens them right back up! Looks very natural once blended in and feels light on the skin. I will continue to buy this.
Rachel C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Neutralizer more...
One of my go to drugstore concealers. I like it a lot more than the fit me ones. The only thing that I don’t like is that it is sometimes hard to get the product out with the way the brush tip is. But it’s super good coverage!
Chelsie H.
Spanish fork, UT
I love this concealer. It is high coverage while being more light weight than some. I’m so happy they extended their shade range. This is a daily product for me and I’ll continue to purchase it.
Alexa R.
Absolutely my favorite drug store concealer. I love this so much I always have to buy it. It really gets the job done. I have bad dark circles and this covers it up so good. Definitely recommend
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?