BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Raynie T.
Farmington
Review for: Ivory more...
This is one or even the best drugstore concealers! it makes my dark circles disappear! I love it so much it gives me such a bright look! I love to use it under my brows it conceals the product on my brows really good! I would recommend this to someone who just doesn't know what concealer to get!
Ravyn B.
Shermans Dale, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I love how this concealer is lightweight, and doesn’t feel heavy or cakey at all. For the most part, it covers my dark under eye circles. It gets the job done, but there are better concealers. I absolutely love maybelline and their fit me concealer is a better formula IMO. In context with what this product claims to do—it really does settle into my fine lines and makes my face look completely smooth with no wrinkles! Sometimes this concealer is hard to blend out with a beauty blender if you use too much of the product, it’ll become cakey and patchy. But for the most part, it works and I keep buying it because it is good.
Serena M.
I am so in love with this concealer. I have spent a lot of money trying high end concealers, and honestly I am yet to find one that i like better then this. It applies smooth and blends out very nice and even. There is very minimal creasing and as long as you set it, it will last all day! I love that they offer a wide range of shades that can also be used as brighteners for under the eyes. I have tiny bumps under my eyes that always makes my make up look cakey, making it impossible for me to find a concealer that works, but this one covers up those bumps and gives me that perfect, flawless finish that I've been trying for.
Lola L.
Review for: Golden more...
I absolutely love this concealer it’s covers up my dark circles beautiful always blends into my foundation def buildable into full coverage it’s a dream to blend and I recommend this to other people looking for a good cheap concealer all the time! The color range isn’t the best but it can be worked with.
Nosizwe M.
Washington, DC
This didn’t age renew me - it aged me. The color is nice and I quite like the packaging and application, but I’ve worn it twice now and it sheets out so much. I blended with a dry blender and then with a damp one (this is a nope) and do not like how tired and haggard I look under my eyes! It steered out so much I think it even lifted whatever coverage my foundation underneath had given me. Concealer, for me, should always be full coverage. I even let it sit and dry down a bit and that didn’t help.
Cassie C.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Brightener, Fair more...
I’ve been using this concealer for over 5 years. It’s the best find at the drugstore and honestly holds its own when compared to higher end ones. I recently purchased cult-favorite Nars Radiant creamy concealer and, while it’s great and I do love it, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind works just as well and for a fraction of the price.
I literally use this stuff every day. I’m pretty fair skin so I use a touch of the shad ‘brightening’ and blend that out and then follow up with the shade ‘fair’ in a triangle shape under my eyes, around my nose and down the bridge of my nose. I don’t even need to use foundation when I do this. The concealer is more than enough to give me an even complexion.
Seriously, go buy this.
Julia E.
Grand Prairie
I love this product for drugstore concealers. It is better than a lot of high end products as well & only takes one layer to cover up darkness under eyes, but is also buildable. I recommend this product to those who love drugstore makeup.
jessie f.
Waterloo, IN
Review for: Brightener more...
This is one of my very favorite drug store concealers!!!!! I highly suggest this!! It goes on light weight but full coverage and it does not crease under eye and leaves a really smooth finish. This is a go to grab even on a glamour look! I like this just as much as I like some of my high end concealers!!
Ashley H.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Hazelnut more...
This is the best drugstore concealer I have used so far.  It is long lasting and is full coverage.  I love that they extended the color range and it was easy to find in stores. It is very buildable and does not crack throughout the day. Do yourself a favor and go buy this stuff nowww!!!!!
Desere' W.
Purchased at: Kohl's
So I wanted to try something for under eye circles and this had so many great reviews and seemed easy to apply and the price was right. I'm pretty meh about it. I think I picked a color too light maybe but I'm just skipping it again at this point. The application was novel and it went on fine blended out nicely but just not making it into my daily routine.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?