BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Kelsey P.
I love this concealer! It covers everything I need to hide. I like it for acne and dark circles. I prefer this one to the Maybelline Fit Me, but I like the Too Faced concealer better. It is the best drugstore option.
raina a.
Wheaton, IL
This is a great drugstore under eye concealer option!! The undertones of it help correct any darkness and brighten up the under eye. I don’t usually reach for this anymore, but I recommend it for anyone on a budget.
kat d.
Not a bad formula... great coverage... my complaint is that my applicator on it broke and wouldnt turn up after the first use... it's a real pain to get the product out now.
Cate C.
Review for: Brightener more...
I love this product. I just started using it and I’m obsessed. It covers so well and is so easy to blend. It’s very buildable for all types of coverage. The built in sponge is a great feature. Overall great product.
Adrienne A.
Review for: Ivory more...
I use this concealer every single day under my makeup! This is the only concealer that successfully hides my dark under eyes! It's also very thin, so I can apply more makeup and a highlighter on top of it with no caking.
Hadayya T.
Ypsilanti
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is great because it covers everything. It gives full coverage and I have very fair dark circles and it makes my skin look flat and brighter. When I have discoloration and acne I use this concealer on a daily to cover up my imperfections.
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
One of my absolute favorite concealers, and it’s even better because it comes with a drugstore price! I recommend this to all my girl friends, and haven’t found a high end item to take its spot, and that’s a good thing!
Yenifer S.
Review for: Ivory more...
It is a very good product, it brings luminosity, it is easy to use, it diffuses well, it is economical and it is available in drugstores and several stores more. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Katie A.
Jonesboro
LOVE this concealer!! i use this every single day. the formula has amazing coverage and the applicator sponge is perfect for under the eyes and sensitive face areas and also for spot concealing and days when you aren’t wanting to wear too much makeup :)
Misela T.
Review for: Brightener more...
I don’t have dark under eye circles but I tried this concealer out and the brightness it gave my under eyes without feeling heavy or making me look like I packed a lot of product is what made me fall in love with this product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?