BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Alexis C.
Tampa, FL
I think everyone knows that this is life! A beauty guru approved formula! Not to heavy or cakey liquid, very lightweight and misturizing, blends well and evenly. Its a great product by far. Wish it had more shades though.
Cayce R.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer works wonders! You can cover anything with it. Dark circles disappear. Blemishes are gone. The sponge tip makes it easy to apply. You could also contour with it. It’s a great product for a drugstore price.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Fair more...
This doesn't work well for dark circles on me -- though your mileage may vary, since the reason it doesn't work is that the color just isn't right. I did use it as a concealer on the occasional zit, etc., and that was OK.
Crissy H.
Ravenna
Review for: Ivory more...
It is comparable to some of the “higher end” concealer. It will hide any of your skin concerns! It is easy to blend and is buildable. I usually have to “set” my other concealers, I don’t set this one and it stays all day!
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
Product: Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser

Yay or Nay Overview: Yay

Packaging, Functionality: The sponge tip helps apply the concealer due to its consistency, but I don't consider the spongey applicator the most hygienic because its touching your skin over and over (Con) but I haven't noticed any breakouts, so that's good

How I Use: I have an even skin tone so I don't wear foundation but I wear this on its own as a concealer. I apply it and slightly blend with my beauty blender. It blends like a dream!

Best For: Dry skin, combination skin

Worth It? Yes, especially for a drugstore product

Scent: Nothing too obvious, how most foundations/liquid face makeup smells

Appearance After: After I put this on, my eyes look so refreshed and not cakey at all! The shades are very versatile and the coverage is customizable.

Skin Type Best for: Most skin types like Dry and Combo- possibly oily

Sensitive skin approved: Yes, my skin is slight/moderate sensitive and it works

Summary: This product covers up dark circles with a light consistency but full, customizable coverage concealer that is a game changer!

Would I Buy Again: yes

Would I Recommend: yes

Uses: Brightening up under eyes, covering up dark spots, bridge of nose brightening

5 Star Rating: +++++

Make sure, if you found this review helpful, to rate it down below! Thanks so much!
Jen S.
aberdeen
Review for: Fair more...
This here is the best dang drugstore concealer to hit the market! It gets rid of your dark circles to make you look like you’ve slept a good 10 hours!! The brightening shade really brightens your face up. I will continue to buy this again and again and again!
RABELISE M.
Really like this product for my dark circles. It really lightens up my eyes and helps them look a bit brighter. It is also cheap and great drug store product so you don’t have to splurge on it. I have normal to dry skin.
Lindsay S.
My absolute favorite for under eye concealer. It's perfect for the small area and goes on smooth. Moisturizing so it doesn't look dry. I recommend this to anyone who's trying to find that must have easy to use concealer.
Renee P.
Milan, TN
I use this concealer daily! I have it in the lightest shade and the brightener. It is my go to because it actually does what it claims. It never goes into my wrinkles or fine lines. Never creases. Holy grail status here!
Zayra E.
Wood village
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is really good for the under eyes if you use it for the under eyes you should get a lighter color so I can brighten up your under eye circles and it’s really easy to apply and blend and I would buy it again
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?