BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kelsey H.
Calgary
Review for: Ivory more...
Very nice for a drugstore concealer. I didn’t like the sponge on the tip of the applicator, so I ripped it off and it works much better in my opinion. This will crease pretty quickly if you don’t set it right away. Medium to full coverage. Has lasted me a long time. Would recommend.
Charlotte W.
One of my all time faves! This concealer is very high coverage and is definitely buildable! It has a foam applicator which is great for blending and spreading the product. I love the twist pulp as it doesn’t waste any of the product either!
Kristina B.
London, London
Use this product every day. It’s easy to apply, doesn’t even need to be set with powder and creates a pretty natural look. The packaging is easy to use and also to see how much product is still left which helps to make sure I never run out!
Jami R.
Review for: Honey more...
I use this concealer nearly every time i do my makeup. This covers my dark circles so well and brightens up my under eyes. It wears so well and doesn't crease. I love it so much. It is affordable and amazing. I love the applicator and recommend this 100%.
Zahia A.
Review for: Fair more...
This is by far the best concealer i have ever used in my entire life!😍
Hides alot! Long lasting! Easy to apply and blend as well as it's buildable and affordable 👌🏻
Nazma K.
Chatham , Kent
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Love this gives the coverage it need and it’s so cheap like for the amazing job it does. Highly recommend. So easy to use especially with that soft cushion applicator that’s attached to it. I’m in the shade nude and I’m on my fifth bottle.
Ellie J.
I love this concealer, but I don't feel as if the lightest shade is very light! I am always checking the displays to see if there is a lighter one but there isn't! When I have tanned skin, I will reach for this because it covers and lasts so well on the skin!
Kellsey M.
Scotland
One of my faviourite products, I love this for under the eyes really brightens them up and gets rid of dark circles, it is buildable for more coverage. It is easy to apply with either brush or beauty blender, I will definitely continue to buy this product as it is very affordable.
Maya L.
mono, ON
I use this everyday under my eyes and it seems to do the trick, it covers up my bags without looking cakey, something that I have noticed is that it oxidizes a little bit and turns a tiny bit orange so I would maybe get one shade lighter.
Hadeel B.
UAE, dubai
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer its the best product that i had ever used to cover my dark spots under my ayes and i finish it like in one month and a half lol ... i dont want to finish it
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?