BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
eleanor d.
Froxfield, Eversholt
Great product with beautiful coverage! A great applicator with a sponge on the top to make sure it blends well. A quick turn, making sure it clicks to release the product. Very affordable, found in most drugstores and a must have in my opinion!
Abigail D.
Malvern, Worcestershire
Review for: Brightener more...
I originally bought this because I was told it was a dupe for a well known brand and I’ll just say it’s FANTASTIC! So long lasting! It doesn’t slide off my face or move my foundation away and most importantly, it doesn’t wear off during the day!
Taryn F.
Wellingborough
One of the best concealers I've used. Coverage is fantastic and doesn't crease like others do. Love that a sponge is already on the product as it's easier to apply and saves using another makeup brush! Always set using powder and lasts all day.
Youssra B.
Larache, Larache
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer is my star, my absolutely favorite of all time. It has all i need to cover my dark circles. I will buy it again for sure!
Angela K.
Metn, Dahr el souwan
Review for: Light more...
I always search for a 2 in 1 concealer that blemishes my under-eyes. It is the best formula i have ever tried, in addition to that it is easily blended with a soaked beauty blender. It is the best concealer when set with powder. My holy grail.
Gurpreet K.
Taunusstein
Review for: Sand more...
Such a good product for the price . So affordable and does magic on your face . It’s medium to full coverage . The applicator with a small sponge is perfect to apply. Does not crease . Stay even for long , easily blend able . Amazing product .
Georgina G.
Love this product! It hides all of my dark circles and recently I’ve been getting done lines under my eyes and it covers them well, just need to make sure you have your beauty blender as a back up to blend in the crease.
Jade W.
Carlisle
Review for: Ivory more...
It was okay but didn’t have my colour and couldn’t find any that were close enough as all of them made me orange , but the packaging was nice and looked good it was easy to blend, I would recommend to someone with a darker complexion to my own
Mehal K.
Everyone would rave about this concealer but I would think I couldn’t be that good it’s a drugstore concealer after all. Kid you not this will change your life . It’s all you want in a conceal it brightness your under eyes like never before and it doesn’t go cakey too
Ayesha Z.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Review for: Medium more...
This is my absolute favorite concealer. I have several back-ups of this incase Maybelline discontinues this. I’ve used several high end concealers too but nothing wow-ed me like this. Extremely affordable, medium coverage, doesn’t look cakey underneath the eyes.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?