BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
phob C.
Portsmouth
Such a fab product! Such good coverage, still with a natural & dewy finish. Not a massive fan of the sponge applicator and the winding up of the product but that is overlooked by the great product. Would definitely recommend to others & they’ve just bought out more shades!
lindsay :.
Review for: Light more...
It was a shame because I was so excited to try and wear this product, but when I tried it on it wouldn't blend at all under my eyes. It had nice coverage for that one section it stayed on, but it wouldn't blend under my eye so I couldn't try it on very well. Disappointed..
Molly C.
Helston
Review for: Fair more...
Not only is this product expensive for what it is, it also doesn't last for a very long time as you don't get a lot for what you pay for. However, the sponge applicator is a nice idea and the concealer works just as good as any other. I just don't think it's worth the money
Sophie B.
Pelham Road , Po31 7dn
OH MY GOD. This is like liquid gold in a bottle. I adore this product, it goes on the skin perfectly, and sits well on top or underneath of any other product maybelline or not. Reduces my bags, dark circles, and I’m a mom and let me tell you, there are ALOT of those. This product is cheap, and easily accessible to everyone
Dina H.
Cairo
This is my second repurchase of this beautiful full coverage concealer. I buy the Nude shade as I’m a medium/gold shade. This product is considered very cheap in terms of the quality your receive. I can count on it when my eye bags are dark.
Katie W.
I purchased this after hearing lots of great things about it.
I really liked the sponge applicator, it make application smooth. The concealer is really good at covering dark circles under the eyes, but I found it doesn’t last very long which is a shame! I would give more stars if it didn’t need reapplying throughout the day.
keishanggg ..
This product can hide your dark spots like eyebugs and any other dark circles this is a great and affordable product:) Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (Various Shades)
Yaman M.
Dubai, Dubai
I love this concealer it is one of my favorites, it covers the dark circles very well, easy to apply and blend, and the quality is great compared to other expensive brands, it is best for covering undereye and dark circles, would highly recommend it to everyone.
Alia S.
Review for: Light more...
This is a perfect concealer for oily skin. This concealer is heavy, I use it on special occasions. For example, at parties and weddings. This concealer comes in many shades and I use this in the Light shade. This hides my dark circles and brightens my under eyes.
Heba B.
Sharjah
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is my most purchased concealer. Although it is not full-coverage, it is buildable. It looks amazing put all over the face for a very quick put-together look. It looks perfect both under the eyes and over blemishes. Recommend it more than the Fit Me concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?