BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Kat E.
Hereford
I love love love this concealer. Although it is anti ageing and I am young so I obviously didn’t purchase this for that purpose but the application of this is so smooth and easy. I’ve never found a concealer like it. It gives a great medium coverage and looks flawless under the eyes.
Katie C.
England
Review for: Ivory more...
Out of all the concealers I own this one is my fav!!! It is easy to blend out,its creamy and has some coverage!! It covers all ur sins from the night before lol it doesnt make ur under eye look older than it should and I do favouritis this concealer over the collection I have 😍
Tina M.
This concealer is fantastic! It has great light to medium daily coverage and glides on fantastically with the sponge on the end the only downside is product wastage because of the way it's released.
Ana V.
CDMX
Review for: Light more...
Aún no encuentro mi tono perfecto pero es uno de mis correctores favoritos, tiene una cobertura muy buena y en lo personal sí me gusta la esponjita que trae, a muchas no les gusta porque dicen que es antihigiénico pero a mi me gusta mucho. Es económico y excelente para su uso.
Vanessa K.
I use this almost everyday! I love this concealer! It can be applied easily and it’s very affordable. I highly recommend this product. I never go anywhere without it in my handbag.
Alena X.
Seguin, ON
Love this concealer! Great coverage and long lasting. Feels lightweight on the skin. Blends easily and doesn't crease. Didn't use concealer often before trying this one and now I use it almost every time I do my makeup! Need to purchase another one as I'm almost out! Great buy!
laura b.
blackburn
Review for: Fair more...
Absolutely love this concealer, use it to brighten my face and cover my acne and under eyes. I find the concealer is light on the face and not cakey when applying and blending. The packaging is easy to see through so that you know how much is left and the sponge applicator is smooth when applying the concealer and it apply’s just the right amount of product.

I couldn’t recommend this product enough and it has helped me so much with my problem skin
𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 ℑ.
Torino
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer helps me in covering my under eye dark circles! I also use it to cover my pimples scars and it works perfectly! I don't like blending it with a sponge, I would recommend to use a brush. Now I'm using another one, but when I finish it, I will buy this one again!!
Chiara F.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I use this constantly, I bought it twice now. I really enjoy it! The colour really brightens up the under eye area and it’s really good to highlight, the formula is very full coverage and blends out like a dream. Also, it’s very affordable! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Walaa h.
Review for: Medium more...
It's a very good concealer .. it hide away the dark circles and it lasts for some hours but sometimes it turns into grey .. by comparing it ,it's a good one. Yes it give some help with that ............ I always buy it .. but it doesn't matter if the company made it more better
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?