BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
lotte p.
I bought this concealer a few weeks ago. I use it so much and love it so much! The coverage is amazing! You have to use only a little bit of product and you will have the best coverage! This product was so worth my money! I recommend this product to others because it is awesome!
dabe/dabu D.
Really good value for money - high coverage and not too thick. It does separate under my eyes really quickly though (I have a lot of under eye wrinkles) so I have to set it really fast if I don’t want it to crease. There also isn’t a big enough shade range for deeper skin tones.
Dessire F.
Review for: Honey, Light, Ivory more...
me fascina este corrector.es lo maximo, tiene una amplia cobertura, no se corre con el sudor, es muy facil de manipular, se disimula perectamente con el tono de tu piel. aparte tiene una gran variedad de tonos y ademas es muy suave y cuando lo sellas con el polvo dura todo el dia
Kat E.
Hereford
I love love love this concealer. Although it is anti ageing and I am young so I obviously didn’t purchase this for that purpose but the application of this is so smooth and easy. I’ve never found a concealer like it. It gives a great medium coverage and looks flawless under the eyes.
Antonia P.
Amesbury
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is so creamy and blends easily. The coverage is great for the under eyes but not so much for blemishes. It lasts all day and doesn't crease at all. The only negative is the sponge applicator as it soaks up so much product that it doesn't last very long.
Ana V.
CDMX
Review for: Light more...
Aún no encuentro mi tono perfecto pero es uno de mis correctores favoritos, tiene una cobertura muy buena y en lo personal sí me gusta la esponjita que trae, a muchas no les gusta porque dicen que es antihigiénico pero a mi me gusta mucho. Es económico y excelente para su uso.
Rachel O.
southampton
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Works great under foundation and helps get rid of bags under the eyes.
It gave me a fresh look and made me feel more confident.

It can sometimes be hard to get the liquid out via the rounded sponge as you get closer to the bottom of the product.

However it’s still a great product and I paid £7 for it so it was well worth it :)
Tina M.
This concealer is fantastic! It has great light to medium daily coverage and glides on fantastically with the sponge on the end the only downside is product wastage because of the way it's released.
Katie C.
England
Review for: Ivory more...
Out of all the concealers I own this one is my fav!!! It is easy to blend out,its creamy and has some coverage!! It covers all ur sins from the night before lol it doesnt make ur under eye look older than it should and I do favouritis this concealer over the collection I have 😍
Ellie W.
Medstead, Alton
Review for: Brightener more...
I will never now be without this product because of how well it covers my dark circles and brightens my undereyes. I didn't realise quite how bad they were until I tried this product. Fantastic product for a fantastic price and I love the packaging. Would definitely recommend.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?