BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Aishwarya G.
Review for: Fair more...
50/50 with this concealer because if you don't find your proper shade, it might look ashy under the eyes. Usually when you purchase a concealer that isn't really close to your shade, you can still make it work but this one is a little difficult to work with. Would recommend the fit me concealer instead.
Ella B.
Review for: Fair more...
I’ve used this before and it really good and it doesn’t leave creases on ur face which I think is brilliant but the only problem is that it hard to get off sometimes it takes me up to 30mins to get off which it awful
Rea H.
Budapest
Review for: Ivory more...
Best for undereye circles, it makes a huge difference. Really creamy, easy to apply (because of the sponge) and You can blend it easily with a damp beauty blender. The packaging  is perfect You won't waste any product because the packaging itself pushes out the product. Definitely will buy it again.
Swati A.
2 Wheeler Place, Bromley
Omg 😮 I was on a hunt for a good concealer from ages as I have heavy dark under eye until I found this product. I use to shades honey which has a pink peachy undertone which helps cancelling our darkness than I use light shade to highlight. It works like magic. I don’t use any other concealer I swear 💕💕
Ramsha K.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my favourite concealer, I use the shade light, and it erases the dark circles around my eyes. I also use it to highlight my features such as the bridge of my nose, cheekbone and chin. It is a full coverage concealer and very easy to blend. It does not look cakey or settles into the creases. If you're looking for a drugstore concealer, then this is an absolute must-have. The only downside is the packaging as the sponge soaks up most of the product and becomes quite messy.
Regardless, I would still keep using it.
Lily H.
Review for: Ivory more...
Best concealer I have ever had. I have a medium tan/olive coloured skin tone and struggle to find concealers with the correct undertones but also well formulated. I found this in the Maybelline concealer, while the shade is slightly yellower than it appears in the bottle it serves its purpose very well.
Sonali P.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I use the shade neutraliser and I am currently on my 3rd container and I have really bad dark circles but this concealer conceals my dark circles without the use of orange concealer..MUST HAVE
Dawn P.
The price is really great for this product and a lot of people have it as their holy grail however I didn't quite manage to get on with it. I prefer a little more coverage.
Chelsey M.
The OG of drugstore concealers.

I use the lightest shade and use it on top of my Laura Mercier Brightening Powder. It is easy to apply and has amazing staying power!

For the price you may I can not fault his product. It's always in my make up bag and I always make sure to repurchase if I ever run out.
Beth H.
ellesmere port
The coverage of this concealer is really good but unfortunately it does last very long and goes flaky pretty fast and creases really easily. I wouldn’t buy again and I think it would be better for older generations. I didn’t like the sponge applicator though, felt like it smudged the rest of my makeup.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?