BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
👑Aiden👑 W.
Middlesbrough
Review for: Light more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Maybeline!! Come through!! I love this concealer I would say it’s buildable  you can build it up to the coverage you like, the blendability on this concealer is insane! This concealer is great for under your eyes and to use as brow concealer I’m definitely buying more age rewind concealers!
Sarah🌹 N.
Napoles
Review for: Fair more...
 Questo correttore della Maybelline New York è veramente fantastico,Fra tutti quelli che ho provato è il migliore! Esiste una gran vastità di colori e la coprenza è ottima! Per non parlare del prezzo,per quello che vale il prezzo è veramente ottimo! Lo consiglio a tutte,sicuramente io lo comprerò altre mille volte😍
Milanne G.
Florida
Cambiar a español
It is a lightweight, high-coverage concealer that is easy to diffuse, dries quickly and is durable. I apply it only once a day and it works very well, it perfectly covers the area under my eyes and other areas
tehreem h.
alain
The BEST CONCEALER out there! It literally is the best thing for your undereyes. Its a full coverage concealer with a self setting finish so dont have to use any powder to set it. I have already used it 100 times and I have finished 4 bottles of this ♥️ It blends right into the skin without any creasing. Love this stuff!
Fazila K.
dubai, Dubai
This thing can cover a dead body!
I dint have many blemishes but i kinda put 2 coats of it and i have a Korean beauty guru face 😍.
For that cost its a gem fallen from heavens
Kayleigh L.
I think maybelline do really good concealers and are quite underrated. This concealer is my favourite at this moment in time, it’s got great coverage, looks flawless. Doesn’t crease and is affordable.
Maryssa M.
Review for: Ivory more...
I tried this out and did not like it at all..... the hype around it gave me so many high expectations and maybe that was my issue. It was really easy to blend out but it settles into all the creases under my eyes right when I put it on and it took a lot to cover my blemishes and under eye circles. Plus I feel like the product ran out super fast. Maybe it’s just not for everyone.
ariene v.
i like this concealer. Its not just like other concealer that will just cover the dark under eye and any dark spots, it has a power to treat. Still looking forward to lessen my dark under eye 😁😬 i will definitely buy this again
Sana K.
Karachi, Sindh
This is so amazing concelar in you eye dark circles and we also use in two ways like if I have no foundation then I use on my face it's too amazing and look natural skin color and it's pakiging is so cute and it too expensive not more we should try to 1 time then we were heart says again and again we use this product.
Hallie B.
Review for: Light more...
Something that I like about this product is that the applicator is so soft which makes application and blending so easy and comfortable. You can also cover large areas at one time and the twist mechanism makes it so you don’t waste product like you would if it was a tub or wand that needed the assistance of a brush you can use it to blend so no need for the brush
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?