BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
L Z.
Having dark circles I have found using the neutraliser shade for my tanned undertone to be most effective when correcting my dark circles before applying my concealer, must have!
Sophie C.
Bodmin, Cornwall
Honestly my favourite concealer. Covers all my bags and brightens my eyes so well. It doesn’t crease and the sponge makes it really easy to apply straight onto the skin and blend out with a beauty blender.
chloe S.
I only just just purchased this but I have tried it and it is amazing , I thinks it's worth the money and I recccomend this to loads of people and definitely purchase this again.
Priscila G.
New Castle, DE
The best concealer I've used in my life. I sponge 2-3 points under each eye and mix with a small elf brush. I also apply to each side of my nose, I mix with the brush and my redness is covered during the day. This is maintained until I take it off. The color of light is perfect for me, and after putting it in powder, it looks like my own skin. Love it. I'll buy it again and again, if I can find it.
Kika R.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product but I really wish it would come in more colours in Europe. There’s really not a great choice in colours! I use this as an all over concealer and I would for sure recommend this product
Tegan G.
Review for: Ivory more...
this is a great concealer , I really like the tone of it on my skin ! its nice that it comes compact with a brush and all ! it has a really smooth finish and you don't have to use a lot of it to get the full coverage on your face ! also a lot of powedered makeup I find comes off easily but this one tends to last all day !
Natalia K.
London
This is amazing! I love that it’s so affordable and the quality is great at the same time! It’s very light on the skin and I would say that the coverage os medium. I love to use it on my no makeup makeup days when I only out concealer under my eyes and on any imperfections, it looks so natural and blends perfectly into the skin!
veronica nchama o.
Ottawa, ON
Maybeline us amazing and I love all their products this concealer is amazing wherever you use it is going to look good on you and us good for lazy and everyday go to makeup look
Renee B.
Review for: Fair more...
Absolutely loooovvvee this concealer I just wish it came with more product so that it would last longer. It has such good coverage for a drugstore concealer and I really like how it applies with the little sponge applicator and twist up. I need a more yellow toned colour but that's my fault for picking up the wrong colour match.
Tiffany A.
Bristol
Review for: Neutralizer more...
i love this concealer, with my combination skin its not drying at all which is great because I've tried some concealers which cling on to dry patches of my skin and its just not pleasant. this is one of the cult favourites and i completely agree, i don't think its over hyped its just truly a great product, 10/10 would recommend!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?