BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
afnan s.
Review for: Brightener, Medium, Honey, Neutralizer, Ivory, Fair, Sand, Golden, Caramel, Tan, Hazelnut, Light, Other more...
It’s the best concealer ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️
It’s so so good
And I exited to try that
It’s has all the colors
It’s amazing
And I hope to have this kind of the concealer
C L.
Overhyped, and can run out quite quickly. It does conceal but i also found it could go quite dry on my face. Would rather use a different concealer by maybelline but it did do its job.
Karlene S.
Montreal, QC
One of my new favorite concealers, it blends out super nicely, you can compare the quality it to high end brands. Covers dark circles or any discoloration no problem, beautiful finish.
evie p.
Review for: Ivory more...
This product is very lightweight and sits nicely under the eyes. But it only gives a natural/ light coverage. The sponge applicator is quick to apply and gives even coverage but itsnt hygenic and becomes very dirty after a couple of uses. There isnt a wide range of colours and is hard to find the perfect shade for every one.There is many alternatives for the same price from other brands such as rimmel and even other maybelline products like the fit me concealer. For these reasons i wouldnt repurchase this product
Tammy M.
This concealer is unbelievable for a drugstore product, it was my go to concealer for a long time until I found Tarte Shape Tape and this is the perfect dupe for it at half the price 😍
Oda S.
Averoy
Review for: Brightener more...
The best afforable concealer I have ever tried! I am amazed by the coverage. It has a nice finish and does not settle in fine lines/wrinkles. The sponge applicator is nice to distribute product with, but I know alot of people take the sponge off. Whatever works for you. I have repurchased Instant Age Rewind several times and will continue to.
sloan p.
Airdrie, AB
My favourite concealer ever. So inexpensive and lasts all day, doesn’t ever crease on me. I wish they had more shades but other than that I have no complaints! All my friends use this.
Jenna F.
I love this product very thick and easy to blend out! Makes my under eyes bright and the coverage is amazing! Doesn't crease at all during the day but looks natural at the same time! I love the twist up applicator.
Alayna🇦🇫 Y.
Bradford
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer This concealer is great for shaping the brows and highlighting the under eye area. I find little goes a long way with this product and it definitely does the job! Xx
Linda 🌞.
Kirkland, QC
Review for: Light more...
This product is very popular so I bought one and tried it! It's very good, it does conceal what you need to conceal. Not only that, it's very easy to apply. I like the way it's made, with a fluffy kinda sponge on top, so that no extra concealer will go to waste. I think the product is worth the price, and this concealer lasts for a long time.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?